Wireless speakers and media player

Nagaraj S

Greetings,

I am looking for a L&R wireless speakers with a wireless subwoofer. Right now, I am looking at violet3d.com. However, I feel that they are a tad expensive (Rs 45k) even though the transmitter has lots of input options.

Please suggest a wireless speaker set mentioned above (L&R, and sub), for around Rs 30k. My room is 15X15 feet.

Media player:
------------
I would like to use a media player as the source to the wireless setup mentioned above. However, most media players don't have a inbuilt display. Please suggest a media player with display since I do not want to wire up another display unit. My budget is About 15k.

Many thanks in advance,
Nagaraj

You can try Boston Acoustics TV audio BARs. These have wireless subwoofer. There is no media player with display that can show filenames and other information under 15K. I suggest you to assemble an htpc based on amd e350 mobo and use an android tablet or phone to browse your music collection.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back