Wireless streaming of Videos possible in LA42B530?

manju_rn

Is wireless streaming of Videos possible from PC to TV (Sammy LA42B530)? Just want to know if I can connect a "Netgear" USB Wireless Dongle to TV (in wiselink USB slot) and connect to Wireless Router.

My PC is already connected to router.

so is it possible to stream videos from PC to TV (obviosuly by using some software)

Is wireless streaming of Videos possible from PC to TV (Sammy LA42B530)? Just want to know if I can connect a "Netgear" USB Wireless Dongle to TV (in wiselink USB slot) and connect to Wireless Router.

My PC is already connected to router.

so is it possible to stream videos from PC to TV (obviosuly by using some software)

WiFi dongle doesn't work with your TV. USB slot is for service purpose or playing mp3(or may b some videos).

U can stream videos from PC to TV using WDTV live AC Ryan or similar ones which have ethernet ports. They can also be connected via Wifi
using that U can connect ur TV to your home LAN and access content stored in PC.

I have the 32 B530. It supports only audio and photos through USB. Video is not supported. Although I have not tested, I'm pretty sure there was nothing in the manual about Wireless through a dongle.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back