Wireless Subwoofer Adapter

PhiLee98

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a subwoofer adapter which doesn't compromise on quality and is available in India,
internationally these adapters are well regarded:
1. Outlaw OAW4
2. SVS Soundpath Wireless Adapter
3. REL Wireless adapter

Any way to source them in India?

Thanks & Best Regards!

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a subwoofer adapter which doesn't compromise on quality and is available in India,
1. Outlaw OAW4
3. REL Wireless adapter

Thanks & Best Regards!
It seems it is available on Amazon or 22.6K with 1750 off with HDFC cards.

Hi guys,

1. Outlaw OAW4
3. REL Wireless adapter

Thanks & Best Regards!
For SVS , pls check with Audiophile India, Mr. Samay, Phone: +919810003562 & compare with the Amazon prices. Cart2India & other seller prices are quite high. if you know someone coming from abroad may work out much cheaper.
For Rel, you can check with Ashwin in the below link for contact. Pls make sure with the sellers whether the adapter works with your gear before buying it.

Last edited:
For SVS , pls check with Audiophile India, Mr. Samay, Phone: +919810003562 & compare with the Amazon prices. Cart2India & other seller prices are quite high. if you know someone coming from abroad may work out much cheaper.
For Rel, you can check with Ashwin in the below link for contact. Pls make sure with the sellers whether the adapter works with your gear before buying it.
Thank You!

I checked with Mr.Samay, unfourtunately, they don't provide it in India...citing "compliance" issues...don't know what that means, I'm now looking at this : Dynasty Proaudio WSA-5TR-V2 (Version 2) as they are available on ebay to ship to India...price is better too and reviews say it has less interference due to it using 5.8ghz.... let's see

I checked with Mr.Samay, unfourtunately, they don't provide it in India...citing "compliance" issues...don't know what that means, I'm now looking at this : Dynasty Proaudio WSA-5TR-V2 (Version 2) as they are available on ebay to ship to India...price is better too and reviews say it has less interference due to it using 5.8ghz.... let's see
You can check with Prince AV at Lower Parel, but those I guess may be compatible with Rel.
If you are getting it cheaper from ebay then good. But pls consider the unit for compatibility with your gear, Indian voltage and customs duty if it is on the expensive side.

Do these wireless kits add delay? Could they be used for side surrounds or is there something else for normal speakers?

Do these wireless kits add delay? Could they be used for side surrounds or is there something else for normal speakers?
There is a one on dynasty proaudio's site which can be used for surrounds, I think its almost $200.
I asked them about the delay they said 17ms, which is good i guess.

You can try eBay it’s $125

But check compatibility with your subwoofer before buying

Hi guys,

1. Outlaw OAW4
3. REL Wireless adapter

Thanks & Best Regards!
Hi, I am also considering the SVS wireless adaptor. It's available on this website.. seems legit and seems to have best price in india.

Hi, I am also considering the SVS wireless adaptor. It's available on this website.. seems legit and seems to have best price in india.

The price is atrocious, even with taxes. 16K!
You should email Dynasty ProAudio and ask them about lowering inv value during shipping from their ebay. I will go that route.
Also their product seems superior to SVS as it has dual frequency switching, wont interfere with wifi ...

The price is atrocious, even with taxes. 16K!
You should email Dynasty ProAudio and ask them about lowering inv value during shipping from their ebay. I will go that route.
Also their product seems superior to SVS as it has dual frequency switching, wont interfere with wifi ...
I just came across this brand, I would personally stick with SVS when using a SVS subwoofer esp as it's made for that.
I agree all SVS products are atrociously priced in India. This generally applies to all USA brands being sold in India.. another example is Klipsch.
However, it's upto one's own preferences which way we want to go.
Just came across this video if anyone is looking for differences if anyone's curious.. I've not watched this video myself fully.

Did anyone get the SVS soundpath? I am also considering that wireless kit. Any local connect in India for the same? thanks!

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back