wirelss headphones for audio system

venkat1926

I have a small inexpensive but good audio system(radio with tape and CD). for my type of music it does not require much bass and other sophisticated frequency systems. My hearing is not most efficient because of my age. I need a wireless headphone .
It is enough if the audio is good capable of operating within the room (line of sight)-- while working on computer or doing some kitchen work almost within the room.

So I need suggestion for budget wireless headphone. Normally for how many hours the battery work. should I get a rechargeable battery and charger.
I hear 2-3 hours radio and see 2-3 hours TV

one more point. I have a TV in the same room. suppose I want to hear the TV audio also in the room is it necessary to shift the transmitter from radio to tv and tv to radio or is there any double transmitter system. I am absolutely ignorant of audio science. Radio itself it a budget item and there is point in getting costly sophisticated wireless headphone.

I request some expert to advice me.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back