Working on Nelson Pass First Watt

The boss is Nilesh Vadhar, who is a director. They make one off pieces, with a short delivery period-depending on their load. Check their web site, I am sure their number is there-toroidal.com

George

You should have no problem. Look for my posts in that thread to see my heatsinks, also note the concern voiced about keeping the two halves at roughly the same temperature to avoid offset issues as the output node voltage has some correlation with the temperature of the output transistor.

Peter has a nice picture of a workable solution for the same.

I looked this up. I should say Peter Daniel's unfinished amps look like nice!
I will try to couple the heatsinks directly together. The top/bottom panels should do a bit of coupling too I think.

Hi Cap'n,
What speakers are you planning to use with the F5's?
Hi Grubyhalo

I'm presently using speakers whose cabinets are designed by Viren using drivers from my old Kenwood speakers. I intend to use them for a while.

Upgrading speakers, umm.. I've not readdy decided either to go the single driver way or threee way towers which again would be DIY effort.

Also, what time-frame are you looking at for completion? Thanks!

Six months would be sufficient I guess. How is the progress with your project?

Hi Cap'n,
What speakers are you planning to use with the F5's?

Hi Grubyhalo

I'm presently using speakers whose cabinets are designed by Viren using drivers from my old Kenwood speakers. I intend to use them for a while.

Upgrading speakers, umm.. I've not readdy decided either to go the single driver way or threee way towers which again would be DIY effort.

Also, what time-frame are you looking at for completion? Thanks!

Six months would be sufficient I guess. How is the progress with your project?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back