Wyred 4 sound dac 2 impressions

Eight1zero

Hi guys
Any one owns or used a wyred 4 sound dac 2?
just wanted to know first hand reviews about this dac ? Is it any good ?
thanks in advance

Hi, i have been a long time happy user of the W4S DAC-2. Had heard this DAC at a forum members home a few years back and was blown by the sound in his setup which was using this DAC. Went home and ordered the DAC from the US.

The DAC has a digital volume control , and all the inputs under the sun. You can isolate the preamp and use it as a standalone DAC or use the preamp and DAC too. A wonderful DAC which has a slightly analogue and sweet sound. The best part is that you can pay the price difference and get your DAC upgraded from the company to their latest version anytime.

It is not highly detailed like some of the newer DACs(Chord). If you like your sound a wee bit sweet then this DAC could be a good choice for you.

I have one which i am thinking of letting go, let me know if you are interested.

Here are some reviews

Cheers

Harry

Hi, i have been a long time happy user of the W4S DAC-2. Had heard this DAC at a forum members home a few years back and was blown by the sound in his setup which was using this DAC. Went home and ordered the DAC from the US.

The DAC has a digital volume control , and all the inputs under the sun. You can isolate the preamp and use it as a standalone DAC or use the preamp and DAC too. A wonderful DAC which has a slightly analogue and sweet sound. The best part is that you can pay the price difference and get your DAC upgraded from the company to their latest version anytime.

It is not highly detailed like some of the newer DACs(Chord). If you like your sound a wee bit sweet then this DAC could be a good choice for you.

I have one which i am thinking of letting go, let me know if you are interested.

Here are some reviews

Cheers

Harry
Hi Harry,
have you already sold this DAC? if not what will be best price

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back