Xgimi H3S Projector

RAJUSH26

Hello friends I bought a Xgimi H3S Projector from Guangzhou China on June 2021. However its firmware is chinese, how to download English firmware and delete all chinese apps. BTW the 2200 lumens projector is just amazing.

Hello friends I bought a Xgimi H3S Projector from Guangzhou China on June 2021. However its firmware is chinese, how to download English firmware and delete all chinese apps. BTW the 2200 lumens projector is just amazing.
English firmware for H3S is yet to release. The one shared above is for H3 the previous version.

Not sure if it will work for this version. Think twice before you go ahead this way as you might end bricking the device.

However there might be a chance for someone to make the android readily available for this projector in few months, as Xgimi Horizon and this projector are the same projector with different OSes.

It is better to get a fire stick, nvidia shield or any equivalent android box to work with this.

Can you share some pictures and video of how this projector is performing.

Also can you let me know how you carried it to India and was there any customs charges levied?! I'm also planning to get this or H3 projector via a friend hand carrying it. Expecting it to not attract customs duty, but want to be sure of it.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back