Xiaomi MI QLED 75 Inch - Harmony Remote Help

gauthamnaidu

Hey guys..
returning to the forum for help after a really long time!

After a 55" Samsung Plasma that conked off untimely..i had to settle for a VU 55 inch at the time..
im not really complaining about the tv..it stood thick through damn lightnings..

once i had to replace the board which costed 13k..

it worked well..

and when i saw the 75 ..greed took over..and binge purchased it..

came just the day before the lockdown...Service engineer had covid symptoms and decided to supervise the entire process after a thorough video documentation of the parcel..

seeing the warning label that i may lose warranty i was worried..but the SE assured me it wouldnt be a problem..

so me and my friend took it upon us to do the job ourselves..

with guesses whether the previous mount would do some use we removed the old one..and nope..it dint!

had to figure out how do procure a MI stand during lockdown..felt cheap but kept asking around and figured out one guy had it very close and had it in his home...damn luck.. and picked it up...and got to work..

calculating the ideal location was a task due to the recess in the wall.. the tv fit precisely with half an inch on each side!!

nevertheless my poor geometry was kinda neutralised...my friend Dr Dinesh tookover and made precise calculations..

the dogs were excited to see brighter colors...beginning to see how enormous 04d35ff6-e465-4fde-a6fe-6282184dff41.jpg
the vu 55 with...the mitv stand was as wide!

4f049b7c-bbbd-4c33-ab7f-7bf4617f11b0.jpg

Size Comparison..

50cef483-8195-4ac7-af44-95da8adf82f4.jpg

Reasonably Clean setup..will have to upgrade the home theatre speakers..
8c98e863-25c3-4e14-8291-8b721c3aacc0.jpg

thats laddoo plomped in front!

and to end..

the problem - i had all my HT setup paired neatly to the Logitech Harmony - Alexa setup..

im not able to add the MITV as a device..the code isnt available..
i can still learn the keys individually.. ..but if anyone can help me pair it with the harmony hub id be super happy..

thank you!

Tried any other TV model other than the Mi? Maybe Hisense or TCL or something if any of those are available. Just theorizing that this could give you many of the functions (assuming similar infrared signals) and then the rest you can have it "learn" the buttons maybe? Apologies if you've tried that already

Ah ok, I still have an older Harmony One which only does IR. In that case there might not be a way unless Logitech updates their database unfortunately

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back