Xiaomi Mi Soundbar

Any reviews or personal observations on Xiaomi Mi Soundbar ?

Not an user of the soundbar.. But some points to consider and standout features..

• Excellent pricing.. Finally it had to be someone like Xiaomi to mass produce this at a very hard to ignore price..
  • Co-axial input, Optical input, RCA input, 3.5mm input, bluetooth connectivity.. Don't think you can ask for more here..
  • The driver size is 2.5 inch.. Not sure if it can reach low bass 50Hz as advertised..

A few more addition of critical features to the product, it has the potential of run away success in India..

It looks really beautiful, styling resembles vifa's bluetooth speakers though ;) It would look really beautiful on a white wall. Looks like it doesnt have ar remote for coxial and optical inputs.

I am using this from the last 45 days with my Gaming pc & PS4 Pro in my bedroom(10x13) & can say that nothing beats it at even 15k the clarity of dialogues & bass is pretty good
For 5k it's a blind buy ;)

Thanks & Regards
JJ

I am using this from the last 45 days with my Gaming pc & PS4 Pro in my bedroom(10x13) & can say that nothing beats it at even 15k the clarity of dialogues & bass is pretty good
For 5k it's a blind buy ;)

Thanks & Regards
JJ

Quick question. Can you change the volume with your TV remote if it is connected by aux?

No, I don't think so as the TV remote is for the TV speakers only but you can control the volume with the Onboard buttons on the Mi bar
In my setup, I have connected my gaming pc through aux & PS4 pro with coaxial & maxed the volume on the bar then I control the volume through the source i.e-
When am playing a movie on the PC then I control the volume through the media player ;)

Regards
JJ

Back