• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Xtreamer Prodigy and SideWinder 2

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

srinisundar

They will do the production with your money and send bugs filled Prodigy for which later firmware will be released:lol:

Kittu

There are 25 reasons to buy a prodigy , may be all of them missing in sidewinder;). Read on xtreamer website.

cdunlo11

Guys got my hands on the sidewinder 2 the other day, over all im very very impressed with the new interface compared to the older version (although still good) got it for 119.99 free shippin ... well worth it :) any questions let me know tho cant fully get the wireless sorted or some reason its not accepting the codes tho i think that my dad has changed the passkey and not told me :(

krishpiscean

Guys got my hands on the sidewinder 2 the other day, over all im very very impressed with the new interface compared to the older version (although still good) got it for 119.99 free shippin ... well worth it :) any questions let me know tho cant fully get the wireless sorted or some reason its not accepting the codes tho i think that my dad has changed the passkey and not told me :(
Is there any jukebox facility on it ?