Xtreamer sidewinder and m2ts playback

mathan

I bought a xtreamer sidewinder 1st gen model which is supposed to play the m2ts files with HD audio. When I try to play these files they are choppy and after couple of minutes it just freezes. Also it could not output the HD audio both dolby and DTS when playing m2ts files. I also do not see any passthrough option for the audio in the xtreamer. It has been updated with the latest firmware. Except for the m2ts and half sbs files (3d format files) I am able to play other media files without any problem. Is there anything that could be done to get the m2ts files to play with HD audio?

I bought a xtreamer sidewinder 1st gen model which is supposed to play the m2ts files with HD audio. When I try to play these files they are choppy and after couple of minutes it just freezes. Also it could not output the HD audio both dolby and DTS when playing m2ts files. I also do not see any passthrough option for the audio in the xtreamer. It has been updated with the latest firmware. Except for the m2ts and half sbs files (3d format files) I am able to play other media files without any problem. Is there anything that could be done to get the m2ts files to play with HD audio?

i have the sidewinder 1st gen model.. and it happily plays SBS 3D and m2ts.
i have tested playing madagascar 3 36 GB .m2ts and it just works fine on external HDD. usb2.0

i have the sidewinder 1st gen model.. and it happily plays SBS 3D and m2ts.
i have tested playing madagascar 3 36 GB .m2ts and it just works fine on external HDD. usb2.0

Is there a passthrough mode in the sidewinder 1st gen? I was not able to play the m2ts file through the external hardisk through usb. All other file formats were playing good, it was only the m2ts file that I had problem. The same file I was able to play it through WD player perfectly only thing the HD audio was not playable in WDTV.

Is there a passthrough mode in the sidewinder 1st gen? I was not able to play the m2ts file through the external hardisk through usb. All other file formats were playing good, it was only the m2ts file that I had problem. The same file I was able to play it through WD player perfectly only thing the HD audio was not playable in WDTV.

i assume there is no passthrough for HD audio however it down streams it to stereo or say that lack of HDMI in my speaker setup as my output is connected via optical out of xtreamer to the speakers..

either way playback was not affected. it does take a little time but works.
once scan your HDD on pc and then reconnect. that should work. also connect the HDD once the xtreamer is up and not while its booting.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back