y-splitter .......

manu4panjab

hey brothers if i'm using 10-mtr subwoofer cable and at 10mtr using y-splitter from where 1mtr wire is for one sub and 4mtr wire is for 2nd so is there any signal loss in sub quality pls reply

my 2nd hsu uls 15 will b here in next 2 weeks so need reply though onkyo 807 has 2 sub pre-outs but as i already have 1mtr and 4mtr spare sub cable should i buy another 10mtr cable coz both will b place at 10mtr from avr and also hsu uls 15 has wireless connection too but as i'm plying ps3 games on it there will b some intereference so wireless will not working properly

2nd uls 15 in two weeks time thank god I'm good 40 kilometers away from you.One suggestion why not you use your funds of 2nd uls 15 to upgrade your other five speakers i think using that approach will serve you better in SQ.

Last edited:
N I also have doubt about your end of journey for bass :rolleyes: after all uls 15 is not the last word in bass its other fact whether you ever require to upgrade or not.

surinder paji after playing with uls 15 i found my speakers highs and mids are singing too so i don't need to upgrade speakers i'm fine with polk now also bass is main thing i want and uls 15 serve me well i only need second some for some frequency response and also even bass at all seats it changes from seat to seat and location to location in room so by adding 2nd sub it will be solve and no need to upgrade onk 807 until new formats arrives :cool:

Hi,

For your thirst for bass, I think you should definitely try some tactile transducers such as buttkickers or the like.

Cheers!

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back