Yamaha 465 or Onkyo SR577

raj_ch2002

Hi, i'm new to this forum

could you please help me out with the above recievers...

one is yamaha 465 5.1 at 31k approx at bangalore...

other is Onkyo SR577 7.1 at around 30 i suppose....

which one would be better...also please update me on the prices..

i'm looking for recievers with hd audio decoding and within 45k....

Hi, i'm new to this forum

could you please help me out with the above recievers...

one is yamaha 465 5.1 at 31k approx at bangalore...

other is Onkyo SR577 7.1 at around 30 i suppose....

which one would be better...also please update me on the prices..

i'm looking for recievers with hd audio decoding and within 45k....

Hi,

try out the harman kardon AVR 255. Should satisfy your needs. Its got a full feature set. Powerful sound ( dont go by figures alone ) and looks good too. costs about 40K and i am very happy with it.been using it for 1 year now. Its got an easy to use remote as well which the denon's dont have..

best of luck..

Hi,

try out the harman kardon AVR 255. Should satisfy your needs. Its got a full feature set. Powerful sound ( dont go by figures alone ) and looks good too. costs about 40K and i am very happy with it.been using it for 1 year now. Its got an easy to use remote as well which the denon's dont have..

best of luck..

i've heard that harman kardon have hardware problems...so staying away from those,...

i've heard that harman kardon have hardware problems...so staying away from those,...

You know.. yamaha ... is quite poor at after sales.. and the sound quality of Onkyo is not goo good for music.. that denon has a very hard to use remote control.. Marantz has no offical dealer in inda..

My friend.. stay away from "hearsay " opinions and if possible trust your ears only..

I am no HK dealer but a HK user and i am very satisfied with AVR 255.

The choice is yours ofcourse..

mpw

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back