Yamaha A-S500 Intigrated Amp and JBL Studio 180 Set up

rinku085

Hi every one ,
i have gone through many threads on this website and learnt a lot , i would like to thank every one for posting there feedback , suggestions and observations ....

I wanted to have a mid range stereo set up , which i recently did with Jbl Studio 180 and Yamaha A-S500.

Its sounds very very good ... If you are looking for budget high end stereo Set up ,must go for it .....
I got Yamaha A-S500 for 22k and Jbl Studio for 21.5 K ( Pair ) in New Delhi.

Thanks for sharing information about speakers that are paired with AS500.

What kind of music you listen to ? How is the sound signature ? Asking , since I am keen to know combination cd5004 + AS500 + (speaker) that will output a warm signature. Happy if other forum members can also suggest here.

Hi every one ,
i have gone through many threads on this website and learnt a lot , i would like to thank every one for posting there feedback , suggestions and observations ....

I wanted to have a mid range stereo set up , which i recently did with Jbl Studio 180 and Yamaha A-S500.

Its sounds very very good ... If you are looking for budget high end stereo Set up ,must go for it .....
Excellent combo. I heard them separately and wondered how would they sound together.
There is so much potential on the budget end and it feels more fun to find the right combination!

Thanks for sharing information about speakers that are paired with AS500.

What kind of music you listen to ? How is the sound signature ? Asking , since I am keen to know combination cd5004 + AS500 + (speaker) that will output a warm signature. Happy if other forum members can also suggest here.

+1

Have the s500 paired with Usher s520, keen to get a good cdp like the cd5004. Eager to know how the marantz and Yamaha combo sound together...

rinku, congrats on the new speakers and amp. Please do post pictures and impressions on how it sounds.

rinku - where did you get to hear the combo?

I heard it at MGF mall Gurgaon . There are 2 stores next to each other .
I Requested JBl guys to let me play it at next shop with Yahama A-s500 .

i was planning to Buy HK3490 , but the way yahama sounds and its Specs are awesome . More over i could save 12k . :-D Now i can add subwoofer .

Hi Rinku

I am incidentally looking for the same combo. However I am getting a higher price (22.5k for JBL Studio 180 and 24.5k for Yamaha A-S500). Can you please pass on the dealer name and contact details from where you got the same as your price is cheaper...!!!

I stay in Noida so Delhi dealers should be fine with me...

Thanks

Hi every one ,

MGF mall Gurgaon,

1st floor you have jamo and klipsch at cinebels
2nd floor you have onkyo polk audio jbl yamaha back to back at snob shop.

You can't miss it. Big signboards everywhere.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back