Yamaha A595.....how is it?

Imrahn

As part of a casual talk,a friend of mine told me he had this very old Yamaha stuff that lay unused and upon further inspection,found out the model number was DSP-A595.

YAMAHA Audio and Video

From the noob that i am, i came to the conclusion that this is a 5 channel amp and not an AVR.:eek::eek: So, any expert here can comment on the product regarding its quality/value etc?

Thanx in advance for any sorta help...

Regards

Imrahn

No Receiver -right -- Receiver addition is only Radio
No DTS( From ur link)
Must be 10 or 10+ Year old
5.1 analogue input so useful if
1) PC with 5.1 out
2) DVD player with analogue out
What price you are getting?Do not pay more than 4-5 K
As Kapil was selling a DTS Sansui AVR for 7 K

Thanx a lot bro....actually, no talk on sales/purchase was made,atleast YET.He just mentioned this product and i was curious as to whether this was any decent product.Was wondering if this was a power amp from Yamaha. :)

hi imran,

I have listened to the model you have mentioned, but its in the version of DTS AVR RX-V595 nad RX-V795, both have some very true raw RMS power in them, it was way ahead and beat most of the current AVR models from Yamaha. These Models are still wanted ones, who knew about them. Stereo Music of these receivers will also be good in nature.

Cheers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back