Yamaha dealer in Kolkata

jay

Dear Friends,

Can anyone please tell me who are the authorised dealers for Yamaha audio products in Kolkata?

Do we have any authorised Yamaha Distributor in India or is it the company does direct business through its showrooms in India?

Try here:

Nippon enterprises (South) 24667854
Mr. Sujoy Kumar Majumdar - 98302 14794
115, lake terrace

Savoy Electronics Mumbai (Yam distributors I believe) - they give the reference of Mr. Majumdar

Japonica in Sarat Bose road is a Yamaha dealer. Phone: 9830147096/033 24743968. I bought my RXV450 from there.

Japonica in Sarat Bose road is a Yamaha dealer. Phone: 9830147096/033 24743968. I bought my RXV450 from there.
I'm told, they used to be an official dealer. But no more. However, they can get you the models you need. They do the same for Denon. They probably resell for the dealer here.

Or try Harmony house is park street - near AN john/giggles etc. They should stock Yams. But technically quite daft!

Channel Four Electronics is a Yamaha dealer ! I had demoed yamaha setups there before . Channel four is located near A.A.E.I petrol pump.

Hello Jay,
There are no official dealers of Yamaha in Kolkata.
Japanico are parellel dealers. They have a parent company in Singapore. They source Yammys through their parent company. They sell Yamaha with full warranty and best price.
Vasu

Hello Jay,
There are no official dealers of Yamaha in Kolkata.
Japanico are parellel dealers. They have a parent company in Singapore. They source Yammys through their parent company. They sell Yamaha with full warranty and best price.
Vasu

Thanks.
But Japoonica doesn't deal with Yamaha any more.
If they were sourcing from their parent company in Singapore it means they were earning the best margins and can give the consumers also at the best possible rates.

Thanks.
But Japoonica doesn't deal with Yamaha any more.
If they were sourcing from their parent company in Singapore it means they were earning the best margins and can give the consumers also at the best possible rates.

Well Japonica does not give you the best rates a s such but you are assured that you will be getting a genuine item ! Yamaha is also available at Ezone Mani Square ! They also have a setup which you can demo !

Yamaha is also available at Ezone Mani Square ! They also have a setup which you can demo !

ezone probably has only the rxv461. Harmony house sells Yams too. But may not be recent models.
Jay, sks did have the PM7001 and CD5001 if I recall correctly.

ezone probably has only the rxv461. Harmony house sells Yams too. But may not be recent models.
Jay, sks did have the PM7001 and CD5001 if I recall correctly.

Well yeah the Ezone has Yamaha RXV 361 AVR available with a combo offer of NSP270 speakers for a price of around 23k . However it is a step forward for Ezone as around 1 year back they stocked mostly Sony , Onkyo and Marantz recievers.

But in ezone or Harmony House you don't get to see the range from which you can choose.

But in ezone or Harmony House you don't get to see the range from which you can choose.

Thats true ! In fact any dealer you go to they will try to push you a product. So the best way of going about is you have to do plenty of research online and then demo the setup which you want to demo and not which the shopkeeper wants you to demo. If you are firm then nobody can take you for a ride !

Thats true ! In fact any dealer you go to they will try to push you a product. So the best way of going about is you have to do plenty of research online and then demo the setup which you want to demo and not which the shopkeeper wants you to demo. If you are firm then nobody can take you for a ride !

Very true.

Dealers have this tendency.In fact in SKS and Japoonica they keep trying to motionaly motive you to buy the one that they are promoting.But nowadays consumers are much smarter.They go with all information and are quite firm on the model they wish to buy.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back