Yamaha HTIB yht 3072in offer in Amazon

I tried adding it to my Cart but it shows un-deliverable to my Pincode in Kolkata. Strange.

The Yamaha YHT-18540 is deliverable though

I tried adding it to my Cart but it shows un-deliverable to my Pincode in Kolkata. Strange.

The Yamaha YHT-18540 is deliverable though
Past two months couple of friends tried to place an order for that price from North and south part of india,they could not succeed. It shows undeliverable for them too .
May be it is a bug not the original product.

Others can check for their pincode.Most of the pincodes it is showing as product undeliverable.

Last edited:
Past two months couple of friends tried to place an order for that price from North and south part of india,they could not succeed. It shows undeliverable for them too .
May be it is a bug not the original product.

Others can check for their pincode.Most of the pincodes it is showing as product undeliverable.
Same thing happening for me in Mumbai. Tried quite a few times since last month.

Be informed, Yamaha only honors official warranty when purchased from authorized dealers.

Yes, this is true. I came to know of this last year when I was looking at Yamaha speakers online and then called up Yamaha India and they told me that Warranty will only be honored if purchased from Authorized Dealers.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back