Yamaha RX-V479 for 39k in eBay India

You must check with Yamaha guys whether you will get warranty with this item on ebay or not? And then make payment.

I am sure mostly they wont give you warranty if you buy things online.

Hello sanlonyn, I bought Yamaha avr 479 from vector systems for 40 k( with Yamaha warranty and bill). I have connected this to jbl cinema 300. Movie viewing is exceptional. Have you got your avr? Which speakers you are pairing it with?

Hey, yeah I bought RX-V479 at Vector systems Blore at 39k. I have paired it with Wharedale 220 book shelf and with 10CC for center speaker. Music and movie watching are good. I bought them all at Vector itself for 71k, hence worked out bit cheaper for me.
I am yet to get an SUB, which I will buy after 2 or 3 mons.

Hi, Any specific reason you went for 10cc center than the matching 220c from the same series as 220 bookshelf?

Hey, yeah I bought RX-V479 at Vector systems Blore at 39k. I have paired it with Wharedale 220 book shelf and with 10CC for center speaker. Music and movie watching are good. I bought them all at Vector itself for 71k, hence worked out bit cheaper for me.
I am yet to get an SUB, which I will buy after 2 or 3 mons.

Hi Sunil,
First thing, budget was bit of a constraint. Secondly 220C looked huge for center speaker, hence went for 10C blindly. I have been watching movies in DTS Neo 6 format and 10CC performs quite good.
For music I switch to 5Ch Stereo, which gives me a good output.
Overall pretty satisfied.

Congrats on your purchase.

Can you please post break-up of money spent on AVR+WD220+WD10C? Please post the address and contact details of Vector systems?

Vector systems, 97, Brigade Road, After St Joseph College Of Commerce, Brigade Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025.ph: +91-80- 25543287/ 41128686,

Thanks

Can I know why did you opt for Yamaha RX-V479?

I'm also looking for avr, but I'm looking for Marantz considering they are supposed to be better in music.

It was purely based on the reviews. Yamaha AVR is good for both Movie and music, hence decided to go for it. Though Marantz is equally good, I thought they are bit costly.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back