Yamaha RX V671 & Pioneer SP-PK51FS !

mav

Here is an update folks ! I had booked Yamaha 667 and Pioneer SP-PK21BS a week back but since the last few days I was wondering if I had done the right thing.

I mean I haven't heard or read reviews of the 671 but the 667 is a very capable machine so logically the upgrade on the 667 would only make things better. Also the lack of stereo preout wasn't that big a deal for me when I thought about it at length because I am not going in for an amp anytime soon. However the addition of networking and a USB slot definitely made things better as far as 671 is concerned. So two days back I replaced my booking for the 667 with one for 671 !

As for the speakers I had read the link that one of the members had posted here and was quite impressed with the reviews for Pioneer SP-PK51FS as it also includes a pair of floorstanders. I had ordered SP-PK21BS which I now plan to gift to my brother and I would keep the SP-PK51FS to myself :)

To say that I am excited and waiting eagerly for my setup to reach me would be an understatement. Would keep you posted with the details and also a review when i lay my hands on the machine!

Cheers Folks !

Last edited:
As for the speakers I had read the link that one of the members had posted here and was quite impressed with the reviews for Pioneer SP-PK51FS as it also includes a pair of floorstanders. I had ordered SP-PK21BS which I now plan to gift to my brother and I would keep the SP-PK51FS to myself :)

I gave it a thought too and i discussed with dealer but he said that SP-PK51FS is much costly and it would cross 40k limit so if you are ready to spend 40k why not go for other popular brands as SP-PK21BS is best in its category and not overall..again subwoofer in this system is weekest link so when you go for floorstanders it will lack behind..
if you read the thread carefully ppl are taking pair of 41 or51fs and subwoofer separately..and that can be done..
again there are no expert reviews for 51FS
so overall i think 21BS is good 5.1 system and if we want to go higher separate componenets are better..
667 is better option in my opinion as its very powerfull,well acclaimed AVR and USB you will get with BDP or media player..

Have u bought 671, if so can u give details about the shop and cost?

Yes I have ordered the 671 which is in transit from US and I should have the delivery by month end.

The cost was Rs 35,960 after discount. It's a 110 V version.

Yes I have ordered the 671 which is in transit from US and I should have the delivery by month end.

The cost was Rs 35,960 after discount. It's a 110 V version.

Good price.

Today I checked in Alfa once again and confirmed that Yamaha RX-V671 is available for Rs.38500 is with bill and warranty. Viola over phone confirmed that they can provide the same for Rs.39000 with bill and warranty. There is a scope for reduction in Viola.

Yamaha RX-V671, is praised very much for its sound quality in both stereo and movies. But no dealer was ready to give demo with Yamaha RX-V671

Hi , I am new to this forum.I want to know the price of pioneer sp pk21bs home theater and where can i buy this? I live in west bengal and there is no pioneer dealer .

Is there a contact number for alliance 4. Where is it located. Does Alpha also provide marantz with bill and warranty

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back