Yamaha RXV 465 available at 24,000 is it a good price?

rabbit

Hi Everybody

This is my first post in this forum can any body tell me Yamaha RXV 465 available at 24,000 Rs is it a good price?

Thanks in Advance

Hi Everybody

This is my first post in this forum can any body tell me Yamaha RXV 465 available at 24,000 Rs is it a good price?

Thanks in Advance

Can you tell from where in Bangalore?
It seems to be value for money with as it can handle Full HD decoding over HDMI in 5.1 and you can add your old amp for 7.1 (Most of the movies are 5.1) whenever necessary.

The Denon 1610 is also full HD/5.1/Line out for 7.1/PL IIz/ MRP30K on the company website.

Is there any news about Onkyo sr507 /full HD/5.1/Line out for 7.1

thanks
Gap G J

I also want 2 know where it is available for 24k bcase in Pune I have been quoted 27k and secondly how it is in comparision 2 Denon 1610 and Onkyo SR 577 and 507. Can any one help me

Hi Everybody

Thanks in Advance

It should be a good price, but from where is what matters, is this from the grey market?

It should be a good price, but from where is what matters, is this from the grey market?

I purchased from MUSIC RANCH 10/125,9TH MAIN 3RD BLK,JAYANAGAR BANGALORE-560011. They gave bill and also the warranty card.
I enquired in many shops(Ezone,indiranagar yamaha,forum kormangala) in bangalore all of them were quoting more than 29K.

I went to xcite kormangala. I guess there shop is in loss they are bringing down there shop from 4 floors to 2 floors so they have removed most of the Home theatres. They have only onkyo. When i asked about Yamaha amp they said currently they dont have stock they will get stock may be after 2 weeks. They were not ready to tell the price also

I also want 2 know where it is available for 24k bcase in Pune I have been quoted 27k and secondly how it is in comparision 2 Denon 1610 and Onkyo SR 577 and 507. Can any one help me

I purchased from MUSIC RANCH 10/125,9TH MAIN 3RD BLK,JAYANAGAR BANGALORE-560011. Person name is Naveen.

Can anybody suggest me which surround speakers will be good for Yamaha RXV 465 and how much it may cost

Thanks In Advance

Can anybody suggest me which surround speakers will be good for Yamaha RXV 465 and how much it may cost

Thanks In Advance

Thanks Rabbit,

I would suggest Q Acoustics 1010i, it should be 40k to 50K

Regards
Gap G J

+2 to that.the QA are excellent for the money,and the 1010i package is stellar value.goes well with yam frm what i know,good for music and movies.cheers

Thanks for the inputs.

How about Tannoy and mission. Dealor is suggesting me to go for Tannoy or mission any thoughts on that.

most budget components arent that demanding,yamaha has been paired with missions before.havent heard the tannoys,tho theyre supposed to be great speakers.its all about how it sounds to u at the end.so do audition ur choice of combos and choose.once u start goin higher up in the cash outlay ladder,the choices are endless.even the opinions :lol:.are u looking for music/movies/both?the QA was suggested as for the price u pay,theyre excellent and gel with yam well.yam make decent a/v receivers,get ur budget for speakers down and opinions will fly.cheers

The 465's are no more available at 24K with Music Ranch. The price has been hiked to 32K.

They had 4 yam 465 when i went for the first time to Music Ranch which were priced for 24k 3weeks back. When they sold me they said it is the last piece available for 24k after that price will be increased. I dint believe them at that time now i think i have to believe them.
I just called Music Ranch for enquiring Prices of mission m30i and m3c2i prices have increased by almost 15% not sure why this sudden price increase.

most budget components arent that demanding,yamaha has been paired with missions before.havent heard the tannoys,tho theyre supposed to be great speakers.its all about how it sounds to u at the end.so do audition ur choice of combos and choose.once u start goin higher up in the cash outlay ladder,the choices are endless.even the opinions :lol:.are u looking for music/movies/both?the QA was suggested as for the price u pay,theyre excellent and gel with yam well.yam make decent a/v receivers,get ur budget for speakers down and opinions will fly.cheers

Currently i have DNM floor standing speakers with Yam RXV 465. Now I am looking for surround speakers with a budget of 15K. Later i am planning to add sub may be velodyne but that is after 3 months. So for now i am looking for just Surrond speakers for 15K please suggest which is best

Thanks In Advance

if u like ur DNM spkrs why not try to integrate with their own bookshelves?at least there will be good synergy,yes?and ur wallet wouldn feel the pinch too methinks.never heard DNM,but look like they provide great vfm solutions.for the rxv-465,i would try for a better overall spk combo like the QA.again,YMMV.cheers

No Speakers in the World apart from Q Acoustics have won 5 Star ratings and the best ratings for "The Best Package under Rs.75K" from past 3 years, and even this year they got the same...
2006 came across with 1000 series
2007 - 2009 series came across with 1000i series..

Now launchin the all new 2000 series, the Glam looks, and enhanced quality to make them the superior most speakers worldwide...

Anyone to Challenge...???

No Speakers in the World apart from Q Acoustics have won 5 Star ratings and the best ratings for "The Best Package under Rs.75K" from past 3 years, and even this year they got the same...
2006 came across with 1000 series
2007 - 2009 series came across with 1000i series..

Now launchin the all new 2000 series, the Glam looks, and enhanced quality to make them the superior most speakers worldwide...

Anyone to Challenge...???

There are many speakers than cost less or more than and can outperform the Q Acoustics. Did you see how many brands were compared with the QA to decide "The best package ..." I would not make such claims as the world's best something...

Got a quote for 18,500 for Yam 465 today at Xcite. Is it a good price.

P.S. They do not stock them but he said he would arrange for it at that price.

I went to xcite kormangala. I guess there shop is in loss they are bringing down there shop from 4 floors to 2 floors so they have removed most of the Home theatres. They have only onkyo. When i asked about Yamaha amp they said currently they dont have stock they will get stock may be after 2 weeks. They were not ready to tell the price also

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back