Yamaha YHT-2910 or JBL CINESYSTEM500SI

shivendra003

I am planning to buy a HT budget 35K-50k
I found below prod as per my knowledge and budget:

Yamaha YHT-196
Yamaha YHT-299

JBL CINESYSTEM500SI

Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black)

Sony Blu-ray Home Theatre System with Bluetooth
BDV-N7200W

Sony Home Theatre System HT-M55

Kindly Suggest which one should i go for?

Hi

The best is to carry your music and possibly favorite movie clip and audition these systems...see their specs and understand if it will complete your connectivity, performance expectations....

If budget is a challenge, see the For Sale by Owner section or hifiads.com there are good deals which keep coming up

Go for Yamaha 299 if you are strictly looking for HTiB.

Later you will have the option to upgrade your speakers(if required) as per your liking.

Hi

Check...most of these HTiBs come with passive subwoofer.....you may face a challenge to upgrade the speakers only later if you wish...

Check the Onkyo S3700 model.....i am sure there are other brands which may meet your expectations

JBL Control One works well with HTR 3067, incase you want to replace front speakers of HTIB. For 8.5 K , can get a pair. I have used them with my 3067 for a week before I mounted them as surrounds. Was surprised to see the bass from a small BS. Try to audition them.

If you really want to step in the real hi-fi world go for separate AVR and speakers instead of HTiB. You will get full flexibility of upgradation. Go for pre-own AVR or speakers and upgrade later as requires. Second option is go by step by step. First go for AVR upto 35k and bookshelf speakers upto 15k and layer add center, surround and Subwoofer.
Initially I purchased Denon AVR 2113 and JBL SCS200.5 speakers. Then upgraded front and Surround speakers. Now will upgrade Subwoofer and lastly AVR to latest Atmos enable AVR. Hope this may help you.

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back