Yamaha YHT 3072 vs Pioneer HTP-076

JBl is atleast well known brand who do research and maintain r&D... not like denon china stuff. They dont even have good UI till now. Just outsourced china UI.
Thank you for the eye opener. I always thought the Chinese were way ahead in technology than almost everyone else in the world. Am i wrong ? Please clarify.

Plus i use a Marantz AVR, thinking of replacing it with a Sony. What should i get ?

Thank you for the eye opener. I always thought the Chinese were way ahead in technology than almost everyone else in the world. Am i wrong ? Please clarify.

Plus i use a Marantz AVR, thinking of replacing it with a Sony. What should i get ?
I am in Queue with same question.

I suggest go with Yamaha 3072 AVR and Taga TAV-506. I am in the same boat and have decided to go with this purchase. To be honest you are fine with Yamaha 3072 HTIB too if you want to save few bucks. People opinions here have tendency to cause more confusion and can be overwhelming. I too have decided not to spend more than 50,000.

I suggest go with Yamaha 3072 AVR and Taga TAV-506. I am in the same boat and have decided to go with this purchase. To be honest you are fine with Yamaha 3072 HTIB too if you want to save few bucks. People opinions here have tendency to cause more confusion and can be overwhelming. I too have decided not to spend more than 50,000.
Hii vaibhav, myself thinking the same package. How you felt abt taga 506, mine was 15 X 11 room. Does it require a sub along with TAGA.
Welcoming to share your experience with your package

Hii vaibhav, myself thinking the same package. How you felt abt taga 506, mine was 15 X 11 room. Does it require a sub along with TAGA.
Welcoming to share your experience with your package
I would like to answer your question as i am using taga 506 with denon x250bt.
Taga 506 comes with front tower speakers and rear bookshelf speakers so they produce some bass compare to yamaha 3072 or any other satelite speakers so you can manage without sub at starting level but in long run you have to buy a sub for sure.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back