Yamaha yht 3072

AChoudhary9494

Is yamaha yht 3072 a good buy at ₹51000 with two years extended and one year manufacturer warranty from reliance digital?

Is yamaha yht 3072 a good buy at ₹51000 with two years extended and one year manufacturer warranty from reliance digital?

1) Think it’s the wrong forum to post this (should go up in the “what should I buy” one). You’ll get more responses there.

2) the price is too expensive. I got this at 45k last year and I believe it’s the same price in the market. Stick to buying from Yamaha authorised dealers though as i think they don’t give warranty for online orders.

3) Regarding the product itself, you’ll get help from the experts here once you share more details about your budget, usage requirements (movie vs music), room size and how serious you are about the quality of the sound. If it’s just a standard home Theater in a box, then this is an ok product (I have it myself). But you should consider other combinations as well which might make more sense in the long run.

51K is too much for YHT-3072. If this is your first Home Theather, then better go for some more budget-friendly HTiB like YHT 1840. It provides more flexibility to build your own HT with discrete AVR and Speakers than an HTiB.

1) Think it’s the wrong forum to post this (should go up in the “what should I buy” one). You’ll get more responses there.

2) the price is too expensive. I got this at 45k last year and I believe it’s the same price in the market. Stick to buying from Yamaha authorised dealers though as i think they don’t give warranty for online orders.

3) Regarding the product itself, you’ll get help from the experts here once you share more details about your budget, usage requirements (movie vs music), room size and how serious you are about the quality of the sound. If it’s just a standard home Theater in a box, then this is an ok product (I have it myself). But you should consider other combinations as well which might make more sense in the long run.
Thanks

I agree. Onkyo offers very good HTiB range for beginners. I owned HT-S3400 before upgrading. But ensure that the AVR supports active sub woofer too.

Onkyo HT-S3910 vs Yamaha YHT-3072IN?
Frankly i don't have any experience with these. But, spec wise Onkyo looks slightly better. But, please note that both of them only 5.1 channel processing. Onkyo claims Atmos/DTSX support. But, with 5.1 channel, it can give only 3.1.2 channel which might be somewhat better than many of the virtual but stupid Atmos soundbars...

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back