Youtube has crashed!

Nikhil

Staff member
Amazingly it looks like Youtube has crashed worldwide!
While my browser loads the Youtube page the media does not play.

This seems to be confirmed with a quick google search as well.

dims

Yup confirmed by engadget.com

For about the last half hour, YouTube has been mostly unusable and inaccessible. According to the company's Twitter account, "We're working on resolving this and will let you know once fixed." There's no word on what is causing the error, but we've seen it from all locations and across every device we've tried. YouTube, YouTube TV and YouTube Music are all impacted, and while pages have begun loading again, actually trying to watch a video is still throwing up the error message shown above.

This is probably first time YouTube has crashed in this manner which is a fantastic record for the amount of data uploaded into YouTube servers every minute of the day

What time it happened ?. i was playing songs from youtube for 2 hours from 7 to 9 pm...no crash observed. May be for premium customers bonus :):)

Amazingly it looks like Youtube has crashed worldwide!
While my browser loads the Youtube page the media does not play.

This seems to be confirmed with a quick google search as well.

dims

This happened earlier also with me.Refreshing page did play most of videos.

What time it happened ?. i was playing songs from youtube for 2 hours from 7 to 9 pm...no crash observed. May be for premium customers bonus :):)
It wasnt loading at 7:30 am today but at 8:30 it was funtioning normally again

Youtube is back up and running.
But it's amazing to see it go down like that.

Most of us take Google and Youtube for granted. It's good to get a reminder like this that somehow somewhere there is a cable that can be pulled and take the whole thing down. Especially in banking and financial instruments - where everything is moving into the "cloud".

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back