Zebronics ZEB LP 4000 Full HD Projector

Nchavva

Hi All,

reviews are good about Zebronics ZEB LP 4000 Full HD Projector. costing around 40k is it worth ?

review

it is 24K at flipkart
Probably Waztco S2 seems to be better option @ 20K

I am also looking between Wzatco S2 and Zebronics ZEB LP 4000 Full HD Projector. Anyone has first-hand experience with these. I was inclined towards Zebronics being an Indian company and hoping that service will be better than Wzatco. Though i live in Bangalore and both have service centers here..

For 40k you can get 720p Benq or Viewsonic projector. They will be far better and brighter than this, will last much longer and will have much better service.

I am also looking between Wzatco S2 and Zebronics ZEB LP 4000 Full HD Projector. Anyone has first-hand experience with these. I was inclined towards Zebronics being an Indian company and hoping that service will be better than Wzatco. Though i live in Bangalore and both have service centers here..
I own a wzatco s2 since 06 months. It's a decent projector. I have installed it at 18'. At this distance, you need a light controlled room. Vertical and horizontal key stone correction works well.
Earlier I used cheerlux cl760 from lower distance. It was a very experience and image was super sharp and clear. Same projector is being sold on amazon india under xelectroncl760 brand name at 16k and full hd resolution. When I enquired with the seller, he told me it's an improved version and their own product. I would have bought it instead at wzatco had it been not out of stock at that time.

Xelectron models have very good throw ratio as compared to wzatco, indeed cl760 is nice performer.
I own C9 non-smart model, performance is very good for the price at 720 p native / 130 inch.

Monday i drove all the way from Bannerghatta Road to Yelhanka to do an audition of Wzatco. Had a look at Wzatco S2 and S6 models. I am glad that I went there as i was almost about to order. I was not impressed by either of them in terms of Pic Quality/Colors or throw ratio. S2 was available at 18K and S4 at 22K.
I have a hardbound of 13 feet from my projector and my screen is 120 inch and it would not fit...
I decided to look at Regular names like BenQ, Epson, and optoma which obviously shoots my budget manyfold time.... Have heard a lot on Optoma hdhdr 30 on this thread so i was almost inclined twds that...

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back