Zephyr Power Conditioner + Halcyon Voltage Stabilizer

sandeepnaird

Audire Technologies introduces its newest lineup of power conditioners and voltage stabilizers. Featured in the January issue of Av Max Magazine, Audire's power conditioner is a budget oriented high performance power conditioner specifically made to suit the Indian power scenario. Completely built in India, this scalable system is custom configured to the customer's specific application, and has output capabilities ranging from 1kVa and upwards , for residential and commercial usage. The salient feature of this power conditioner is its ability to clean up your existing power supply, giving you a huge performance improvement in both audio and video. The audio signals become much cleaner, transient and life like, while the black levels and contrasts in video are enriched. Further features include mains isolation, q transformation, line filtering, balanced power output, high voltage cutoff, spike suppression, and delayed switch on on selected outputs. The basic system can be upgraded to any extent, including the usage of high end internal wiring, high end power cords and the best output sockets in the world. The Zephyr is built on Audire's twenty year experience in the medical power electronics field, and it is truly the easiest and most cost effective way to get much more from your existing system. You will be surprised by the amount of difference clean power makes to your system.

Audire also makes a halcyon servo addon system to the zephyr package to manage ungainly fluctuations in voltages.

For more information please do contact us from the contact page in our website:

http://www.audire.in/contact.html

Audire Technologies introduces its newest lineup of power conditioners and voltage stabilizers. Featured in the January issue of Av Max Magazine, Audire's power conditioner is a budget oriented high performance power conditioner specifically made to suit the Indian power scenario. Completely built in India, this scalable system is custom configured to the customer's specific application, and has output capabilities ranging from 1kVa and upwards , for residential and commercial usage. The salient feature of this power conditioner is its ability to clean up your existing power supply, giving you a huge performance improvement in both audio and video. The audio signals become much cleaner, transient and life like, while the black levels and contrasts in video are enriched. Further features include mains isolation, q transformation, line filtering, balanced power output, high voltage cutoff, spike suppression, and delayed switch on on selected outputs. The basic system can be upgraded to any extent, including the usage of high end internal wiring, high end power cords and the best output sockets in the world. The Zephyr is built on Audire's twenty year experience in the medical power electronics field, and it is truly the easiest and most cost effective way to get much more from your existing system. You will be surprised by the amount of difference clean power makes to your system.

Audire also makes a halcyon servo addon system to the zephyr package to manage ungainly fluctuations in voltages.

For more information please do contact us from the contact page in our website:

http://www.audire.in/contact.html

how much does it costs

Nice. Do you have 1.5kva also? What is the "not so high-end" wiring option that you use in the stock product?

TIA
Regards

Hi,

yes we do have a 1.5 kva standard power conditioner and servo system to go with that as well. not-so-high-end would be high quality fireproof teflon-sleeved copper wiring with gauge varying with application. These cables withstand very high temperatures easily. On request we even use ultra pure 99.9% oxygen free buss bars.

None of the links mentioned seem to be working. Whats the way getting these products in Bangalore

Bump!!

The website does not work. Does anyone have any info about audire in India?

Thanks in advance!!

Hello Santhol,
You can contact Sharath Chandran on +919003355444 or V.S. Chandrasekhran on +919894722600.
Regards
Vasu

Hello Santhol,
You can contact Sharath Chandran on +919003355444 or V.S. Chandrasekhran on +919894722600.
Regards
Vasu

Thanks Vasu, I spoke to Dr.Chandrasekharan this morning. Fantastic gentleman, he seems to be very passionate about music too:).

After listening to my requirement\setup, he advised me not to buy the Servo Voltage Stabiliser as it will be redundant if I buy a UPS. He advised me to first go in for an Online UPS (Double Conversion Sine Wave)and then only think of a Power Conditioner. The 2KVA Zephyr Power Conditioner is based on an Isolation Transformer and costs around 18k.

Thanks Vasu, I spoke to Dr.Chandrasekharan this morning. Fantastic gentleman, he seems to be very passionate about music too:).

After listening to my requirement\setup, he advised me not to buy the Servo Voltage Stabiliser as it will be redundant if I buy a UPS. He advised me to first go in for an Online UPS (Double Conversion Sine Wave)and then only think of a Power Conditioner. The 2KVA Zephyr Power Conditioner is based on an Isolation Transformer and costs around 18k.

Its depends on the requirement. You need to check whether to spend on an online UPS for an audio-video setup, its really expensive. Plus he was recommending for another 18K for conditioner.

If you are planning for your entire house and hence planning to include this as part of that, servo stab will be redundant. If it is just for audio-video, a good quality servo stab is more than enough.

Dear Santhol,
There is one thing i found after using Zephyr and Monster Power Conditioner that they are not suitable for amps. In some instance they may be good for source but they are not at all good for amps. So, better try it before you buy. IMO two dedicated power lines from the mains, one for analog and one for digital will give you better performance than any of these conditioners.
Regards
Vasu

Can you pls elaborate why you found them to be unsuitable for amps? Was the rating of the power conditioner sufficient with the amp that you tried it on. I dont care about the Monster PC, but I am curious why you felt this way about the Zephyr.

thanks

Can you pls elaborate why you found them to be unsuitable for amps? Was the rating of the power conditioner sufficient with the amp that you tried it on. I dont care about the Monster PC, but I am curious why you felt this way about the Zephyr.

thanks

Hello Odyssey,
I had specified the components with their power requirements before going for Zephyr. After calculation i was suggested to go for 2 KVA one which i did. The sound through power conditioner has queiter background and i feel i am sitting one or two rows in front, which is a plus, but the downside is that it loses on soundstage with less width and depth, and with bass and treble rolloff. You somehow lose the snap and bite in sound.
That's my take.
Regards
Vasu

Sorry to take the thread in a slightly different direction, but whoever talks to Mr. Sarath or Mr. Chandrashekaran next, can you also ask them to do something about their website?

I'm sure its hurting their business a bit too...

Today, with the help of my son, who is in town on vacation, placed the Zephyr power conditioner which weighs a hefty 50 kgs on Vibrapods. I was startled with the difference. The other day the sound through power conditioner was mushy and choked whereas today every frequency cleaned up. The bass got tighter with good definition. The highs are back. They are sounding more real with good attack and decay. The mid has more body and presence. Overall a quantum jump in performance. As i found out, anybody going for power conditioners should consider a good isolation for them.
Regards
Vasu

Any idea how a product like Lessloss Blackbody make a difference in realworld?

200_blackbody_MED.jpg

Back