Zidoo X 10 review

Surender Kumar

After being advised in this group, I bought Zidoo X10 media player.
(Although my first choice was Z10, but there was availability issues in mumbai)

Earlier to this I was using to my TV to play mkv files. Few files I was unable to play and some time all inbuilt audio formats were not playable through TV.

After zidoo, my whole experience is changed. In last one month use, it has worked for all video and audio formats. Even big files worth 60-80 GB are played flawlessly. I could experience improvement in video quality but what surprised me is mprovement in audio quality.

I am using this purely as media player. For streaming and other, I am using Apple TV.

Before this I was tilted towards watching movies in Netflix and others. But after zidoo, there is considerable amount of audio improvement.

I think when someone is ready to spend good amount of money on speakers and amp., having a dedicated media player is good options. Though new TVs now a days support lots of features, but hardware used for the same makes th difference.

From where did you buy it and for how much?
(sorry for noticing this thread late I hope its not inconvenient to answer)

From where did you buy it and for how much?
(sorry for noticing this thread late I hope its not inconvenient to answer)
I bought it from Mumbai for Rs.20k. Till date I have not found any issues. But I am using it purely as media player only.
(Sorry for replying lately)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back