10 best cds any audiophile shud posses/Your favourites

Zombie, by any chance?

nope, not zombie. zombie i know all too well. i even have their greatest hits album and its not on it. it was a song with a slight shift from their normal type of music. another song i really like of cranberries is linger

My favourite list and well recorded ones.

The colour of my love - celine dion (pop)
Van Halen - Van Halen (amazing guitar riffs, raw and thrilling) - heavy metal
Come on over - Shania Twain (country+pop)
Surfacing - Sarah Mclachlan (soft and subtle)
Best of me - Bryan Adams (hard rock)
Endless Summer - Donna Summer's Greatest Hits - dance
Dangerous - Michael Jackson
Global - Paul Van Dyk (Trance)
Greatest hits of Mariah Carey

not that either hiten. though its another one of my favourites of cranberries
ahh. OK.
Don't listen to modern singers often, but they do have very good voice. Early 2000s Cranberries, Goldfrapp, Alanis Morissette, six pence, Alicia keys, Nelly Furtado had quite a few popular hits.
Sorry for being offtopic.
Regards

The Cranberries hits cd including Animal instincts, When you're gone, Waltzing back and of course zombie and ode to my family. iirc, it used to be polygram cd which sounded good for the money.

Eric Clapton The Greatest Hits including my father's eyes, tears in heaven, blue eyes blue etc..

I have a vdo on my YT on blue eyes blue. A reason for choosing this song is that I love the way guitar picking sounds in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh2K-mESPio

I am very sad as Iron Maiden is not mentioned any where. Jethro Tull's - Crest of a Knaive is their best album in terms of sound / rhythm / bass / vocals / percussion.

Michael Hedges - Aerial Boundaries
Dusty Springfield - Dusty in Memphis
Neil Diamond - His 12 Greatest Hits (1974)
Steven Wilson - The raven that refused to sing
Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms (MFSL CD)
A R Rahman - Thiruda Thiurda and most of his 1993-1998 albums.

Dali CDs 1 & 2 are out of 'print' and will Never be 'reprinted'

Talk on the street is that there have been some copyright concerns for the track carried on these CDs.

The current Dali CD is very well recorded but has obscure Artists n tracks.... I think Dali owns the copyrights for the tracks on their current CD.

From India, the ones that came out on Polydor, Music India and CBS and Magnasound, I found them all to be good. Additionally, most of the Jagjit Singh's album are nicely recorded irrespective of the labels. Some examples.

1612378265179.png1612378314392.png1612378469543.png

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back