100 best TV shows of all time

Agree with the list?
Respectfully I would say no. But I am not much series/movies watcher so probably my view doesn't matter. May be things have changed. I used to watch and found following good.

Faulty Towers*, Yes Minister, Sorry, Some mothers do have them, Are you being served ?, To the manor born, The Goodies, Sherlock Holmes* (Modern series pales in comparison with Jeremy Brett acted class production), Allo Allo* were super fun. May be I have liking for humor. Indian series Yeh jo hai zindagi, Life Line, Nukkad were also good.
* My absolute favourite.

There were also ok (Subjectively)series like.... Shoe String, The old fox (Detective series) Didi's Comedy, Different strokes etc.
Here is sample from series 'Sorry' see if you like it.
Regards

Respectfully I would say no. But I am not much series/movies watcher so probably my view doesn't matter. May be things have changed. I used to watch and found following good.

Faulty Towers*, Yes Minister, Sorry, Some mothers do have them, Are you being served ?, To the manor born, The Goodies, Sherlock Holmes* (Modern series pales in comparison with Jeremy Brett acted class production), Allo Allo* were super fun. May be I have liking for humor. Indian series Yeh jo hai zindagi, Life Line, Nukkad were also good.
* My absolute favourite.

There were also ok (Subjectively)series like.... Shoe String, The old fox (Detective series) Didi's Comedy, Different strokes etc.
Here is sample from series 'Sorry' see if you like it.
Regards
Thanks Hiten, you brought back memories of good serials when the internet did not exist here and we would happily wait for these episodes.

The Old Fox was quite good. You are right ! Among all the actors, Jeremy Brett did maximum justice to the "Sherlock Holmes" Character and actually feels like him perfectly portraying his eccentricities. I still have some of those episodes on CD.

Another great serial was "Mind your Language" which was extremely funny and one can enjoy watching even now.

In hindi , "Yeh Joh Hai Zindagi "was superb with great actors.

logging in after sometime.
-------------------------------
Thanks Nitin. It seems the link is broken. Yes mind your language was/is funny.
regards.

Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Blacklist, Ray Donovan, Homeland, Billions, Boston Legal, The Lincoln Lawyer, Ozark, Peaky Blinders, Game of Thrones, Emily in Paris, Brooklyn nine nine, Superstore, Blue Bloods, The Kominsky Method, Schiits Creek, The Good Place, God Friended me, Lucifer, Seal Team, The Night Manager, Madam Secretary, Covert Affairs, Imposter, Person of Interest, Sherlock, Elementary, Succession, Royal pains, CB Strike, Lupin, True Detective, Fargo, The West Wing, Narcos, Queen Of the South, House, Fauda, Yellowstone, The Affair, Banshee, Westworld, The Night Of, Kingdom, Warrior, Leverage.

Thanks for the list, I'll check it. Today, I tuned in to another sports match on TV again. I've developed a keen interest in sports betting UFABET เข้าสู่ระบบ, and watching these games adds an extra layer of excitement. It's a real pleasure to see how the outcomes unfold and how they might align with my predictions. Engaging with sports in this way has definitely made my leisure time more engaging and interactive.
Maybe a lot stressfull as well! :eek:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back