1080p projector placement

Thanks a lot!
Look at putting up curtains too so you can have both, light coloured walls and dark ones.
There's a lot said on velvet curtains.
Will surely check it out. Thanks
Am thinking light greys on the sides and dark for the screen wall.
Right now torn between PJ vs TV, and veering towards good blackout curtains, with either. Cos, looks like there will be a window behind seating area.
Will definitely check out the velvets.
Thanks again, man.

Epson projectors will give you 150" at 24 feet
Got hold of my friend office projector - Epson G5450WU. It is pretty old model with 4000lumens. I am able to project 24feet away from the screen. Using a wireless HDMI transmitter from AVR to PJ.

Got hold of my friend office projector - Epson G5450WU. It is pretty old model with 4000lumens. I am able to project 24feet away from the screen. Using a wireless HDMI transmitter from AVR to PJ.
It’s 27 ft not 24 ft. Found that room is longer than what I thought after placing the projector.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back