120v RX-V3900,140w per channel, Yamaha reciever for India?

sam1233

Hi Friends,

Any one have got this 120volts system RX-V3900? I can get a very efficient 2000 kva 220to 120 volt converter with 8Ampere ratings. for this.

Will it be worth to bring to India?

thanks

Hi Friends,

Any one have got this 120volts system RX-V3900? I can get a very efficient 2000 kva 220to 120 volt converter with 8Ampere ratings. for this.

Will it be worth to bring to India?

thanks

Why would you want ot spend the big bucks on the 3900? The 863 ro 1900 should do the tricks for the most part. Is there a specific feature you are looking for?

Why would you want ot spend the big bucks on the 3900? The 863 ro 1900 should do the tricks for the most part. Is there a specific feature you are looking for?

WebServer, Lan access/network access to configure remotely
2 HDMI output
Zone 2 composite video out
USB
140 watts
Deep color/x.v color
Online music,wav format and other files
Sirius internet radio

Yes, its premium of $400 for these features.

RX-V1900 is good too. I have already denon 2309ci(good for for living room), Thinking of getting another one for dedicated home theatre. I heard yamaha is very good for movie.. I thought it could future proof, if it is RX-V3900

We have one person(who participates in this forum) got this 3900 model, but that should be 220v, since he got from dubai. Dont know, I think v1900 should do for saving of $400.

Last edited:
This is my personal take so it may sound biased. To me the biggest difference is the networking feature as you can stream music. Otherwise, all other features come through the 1900 or 863

if you think its worth the 400 then go for it.Otherwise the 1900 should do.

Personally if I was investing that much money, i would rather be on a a media center PC which ends up providing way more capabilities than the receiver.

WebServer, Lan access/network access to configure remotely
2 HDMI output
Zone 2 composite video out
USB
140 watts
Deep color/x.v color
Online music,wav format and other files
Sirius internet radio

Yes, its premium of $400 for these features.

RX-V1900 is good too. I have already denon 2309ci(good for for living room), Thinking of getting another one for dedicated home theatre. I heard yamaha is very good for movie.. I thought it could future proof, if it is RX-V3900

We have one person(who participates in this forum) got this 3900 model, but that should be 220v, since he got from dubai. Dont know, I think v1900 should do for saving of $400.

This is my personal take so it may sound biased. To me the biggest difference is the networking feature as you can stream music. Otherwise, all other features come through the 1900 or 863

if you think its worth the 400 then go for it.Otherwise the 1900 should do.

Personally if I was investing that much money, i would rather be on a a media center PC which ends up providing way more capabilities than the receiver.

Thanks Marsilians, I guess, 1900 shud do the trick for me.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back