15-20 K Amp

Ash

Hi ! I have a pair of Telome satellites and a sub. Want to buy a decent amp to go with them. Any suggestions as to which amp would be suitable in the 15 to 20 K budget. Need to use this system only for music, not as a home theatre although I will be connecting my TV thru the system as well.

You could pick up a nice av amp or even a stereo amp from Sonodyne around the range suggested. They have showroom at Atria Mall in Worli. The other reputed Indian alternative would be Pulse.:)
Other importer brand, only the lowest end could come in your budget.

In addition to Sonodyne and Pulz, look at Norge.

The least expensive of the imported brands will be CA 340A at around 14K and the 540A at around 19K. You can also look at NAD 315BEE at around 20K.

Cheers

but venkat sir how can one hook up the suggested cambridge stero amps to a sub sat system for audio and video use (i.e HT)

but venkat sir how can one hook up the suggested cambridge stero amps to a sub sat system for audio and video use (i.e HT)

What you have is a 2.1 set up. Connect the amp top the sub, and the satellites to the sub.

If you looking at expanding the system to a 5.1, you have buy an AVR and three more Telome satellites.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back