1kva Pure Sine wave UPS with inbuilt battery for av receiver?

Prashob

Is there anything like it in market? Pure sine wave is required because its powering avr, 5mins backup is enough, but no manufacturer is producing pure sine wave ups with inbuilt battery as per my understanding. If there is one please give link.

This is for my HT room, to power denon 1500h + polk Hts12 + apple tv 4k, i have separate apc 1kva ups for espon projector.
My budget is 30k max i could have gone for online ups but they have noisy fan i guess, i have to keep the ups in same room no other option.

Thanks, but I cant go for online ups as i mentioned because most of them have noisy fan(50dba @1meter), and i have to keep the ups in ht room itself.
Online UPS only gives pure sine wave, other stating pure sine wave is a gimmick and may not be pure. Three types of UPS are thereregualrar UPS, line interactive UPS and Online UPS.

Also UPS can cause more harm than protection if not pure sine wave. I also wanted pure sine wave UPS but its too costly and so decided to not to buy it. Currently all my HT is directly connected to the wall socket.

Microtek, Luminous, Su-Kam make sinewave inverters. Just pick one and add an Exide battery.
Ugly looking solution though. Luckily in my home they are tucked away into a corner.

Cheers,
Raghu

Is there anything like it in market? Pure sine wave is required because its powering avr, 5mins backup is enough, but no manufacturer is producing pure sine wave ups with inbuilt battery as per my understanding. If there is one please give link.

This is for my HT room, to power denon 1500h + polk Hts12 + apple tv 4k, i have separate apc 1kva ups for espon projector.
My budget is 30k max i could have gone for online ups but they have noisy fan i guess, i have to keep the ups in same room no other option.

This should suffice your need, it's based on double conversion so will always provide 100% pure sinewave output. FYI, they usually make a lot of noise so you might have to put them in a different room.

This should suffice your need, it's based on double conversion so will always provide 100% pure sinewave output. FYI, they usually make a lot of noise so you might have to put them in a different room.

I have the same one.. I have kept it in another room due to the noise....

Online UPS only gives pure sine wave, other stating pure sine wave is a gimmick and may not be pure. Three types of UPS are thereregualrar UPS, line interactive UPS and Online UPS.

Also UPS can cause more harm than protection if not pure sine wave. I also wanted pure sine wave UPS but its too costly and so decided to not to buy it. Currently all my HT is directly connected to the wall socket.
Any manufacturer producing line interactive ups which outputs pure sinewave?
I have the same one.. I have kept it in another room due to the noise....
Yeah thats the problem

This thought has been running in my mind for a long time.
Is it necessary to add an online UPS even though we have UPS at home? How is it going to benefit the HT or Stereo Equipment?

I have a luminous Cruze 2KVA pure Sinewave home ups with luminous tubular batteries(150AH)
I live in an apartment so have connected it to the mains. It powers the whole house when those 2-5 mins power cuts occur.
No interruptions. I have a smart home as well so needed it for the whole home.
It easily runs a 65” OLED , home theatre another 65” , a refrigerator and all lights and fans.basically everything. Costed 31k 1.5 yrs back.
It has a fan but runs for a very short very period that too occasionally when power resumes.

Last edited:
What is the solution friends as I am also in the same boat and I have been quoted 35K for 2 devices for APC total to 70K.

How many 150AH batteries did you attach to this UPS? Sry for the delayed response.
Two batteries. Basically even if you go for a 11-1500VA home ups you will need the same batteries. Here only the cost of the home ups increases but the power output increases considerably.
Sry for the delayed response.

My thought for buying separate sine wave ups u can buy whole home sine wave ups (as suggested by fellow memeber) with tubular batteries even i am running my pc and home theatre from it my whole home have only one ups..i use a luminous with also port for attaching solar panel upto 1000w.ups have 3 modes u can use that as a online ups too depends upon the mode u set and i tested currently iam not running in online ups mode but my home never restarts when power goes down and same for the home theatre..i have multiple router and accesspoint and all sort of home automation hubs and security camera 24/7

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back