2.1 system for PC under 10,000 Rs

Swans are purely musical, but less powerful. Klipsch pro media also , but not purely for music. The over all is better. If you need a good system for games, movies and music with built-in DSP also consider Corsair SP2500, which won numerous awards while compared with Klipsch.

Pinkesh 2703 very clean and minimalistic set up. How are you finding it's sound?

Thank u global rhythms.
This system is amazing, sound is very clean. I'm not a bass lover but loved the bass of its sub. Sound doesn't give me headache even after 2 hours of listening & I can do my work w/o any interruption. I was in search of the same system & luckily got it. :)

Thx a lot again frnds. Finally got Swan M10 delivered at home. Amazing speakers n so amazing sound quality. Even it looks so nice. Don't know how but ordered black one & got white one. But loved the look & color.
Thx "TheSeeker" & "global rhythms" for suggesting such beautiful 2.1 system.

superb! your neat & clean deskspace makes the speakers look even more beautiful! the white ones match the surroundings, and IMO the black ones wouldn't have lent an overall more pristine look than these ones. so, perhaps good that you got the white speakers indeed, as, 'whatever happens, happens for the good'. congrats again!
and welcome! :)

Last edited:
superb! your neat & clean deskspace makes the speakers look even more beautiful! the white ones match the surroundings, and IMO the black ones wouldn't have lent an overall more pristine look than these ones. so, perhaps good that you got the white speakers indeed, as, 'whatever happens, happens for the good'. congrats again!
and welcome! :)

Thank u very much, Seeker .
& yes white ones r looking so beautiful. I ordered black ones before seeing white ones. Then I was regretting little bit but knew that I'm going to have a nice system. But in the end, as u said ~ 'whatever happens, happens for the good' :)

I was very close to buying their M200MKIII but steered towards bookshelf speakers.

A little off the topic. From your signature i find wharf 10.2 speaker, how do u find the mid range and particularly bass extension. Do u feel the need for a sub? How about the mid range-is it thin or well rounded? I am having F&D 2.1 690U with 30 watt rms sub and 6.5inch woofer(+12^2 watt sat) but mid range is thin and stifled.
I am thinking of getting 10.2 from usa. U can PM me if this diverts the discussion in this thread.

Last edited:
Thank u very much, Seeker .
& yes white ones r looking so beautiful. I ordered black ones before seeing white ones. Then I was regretting little bit but knew that I'm going to have a nice system. But in the end, as u said ~ 'whatever happens, happens for the good' :)

:thumbsup:
:cheers:

Hi everyone this is a long story short.
I purchased logitech z623 on ebay for 7400/-. It is factory sealed piece. But when I connected to power socket no power supply. Got a replacement product yesterday. Connected it and no issues regarding power supply. But the huge disappointment is its sound.
Satilites are pretty loud and clear, but the problem is with bass. Bass is boomy mostly and tight with few songs but it pretty low sound.
Input device - computer.
Volume- 50%
Bass -50%(low bass sound)
-100% (ok sound but boooooomy)
1. Is there any problem or it is fine?
2. I can't hear the bass kick near subwoofer but in the middle of satilites. Why? If I put my ear near woofer I get humming and boomy sound. Is it normal?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back