2010 Lexus LS600hl Hybrid

denom

Banned
Banned
Had the opportunity to have a hands on feel of the 2010 Lexus LS600hl hybrid today....
Thought I should bring it to the notice of the forum members here in context to the 'Mark Levinson' ICE which is part of the equipment provided with the vehicle

Had a brief hearing of the 19 speakers:indifferent14: package/ since was not aware that I would get this opportunity today, did not go armed with an array of cd's.... hence was stuck to listening to FM & could not come away overtly impressed...:cool:

Below is what the vehicle was configured at.....

Lexus: New Luxury Cars and SUVs from Lexus USA

Had the opportunity to have a hands on feel of the 2010 Lexus LS600hl hybrid today....
Thought I should bring it to the notice of the forum members here in context to the 'Mark Levinson' ICE which is part of the equipment provided with the vehicle

Had a brief hearing of the 19 speakers:indifferent14: package/ since was not aware that I would get this opportunity today, did not go armed with an array of cd's.... hence was stuck to listening to FM & could not come away overtly impressed...:cool:

Below is what the vehicle was configured at.....

Lexus: New Luxury Cars and SUVs from Lexus USA

wow denom - 5 litre with electric motors - !

110.jpg

210.jpg

310.jpg

410.jpg

510.jpg

610.jpg

Last edited:
mark levinson has been associated with lexus' premium ICE's for some time now and can only imagine the sound in this car.must be amazing to say the least.cheers

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back