20North - Customer Satisfaction - Kindly Discuss.

I ordered a Google HTC Nexus One mobile phone from 20north a couple of months back. I placed the order on Saturday evening and had the phone in my hands the following Friday. So it would be fair to say I am satisfied with their service. If I use their services again, I will be sure to report the results here.

The same applies for me as I was also very satisfied with their service until this unfortunate event and it came as a shock that 20North could be so carefree in dealing with their customer...... I had a plan of purchasing more Blu Rays from them but after this incident - sorry I cannot take anymore risks.........

Thanks...

Hi,

Last month ordered 5 BD's from this site, but got only 4 out of 5 (delivered within 20 days)..........so called up the CC and was told that the 5th one would be reordered, and after another 20 days got the fifth one. Now what do I conclude about this site, bad for the former reason or good for the latter reason???:confused:

But the prices of the BD's and free shipping tempts a lot.

cheers.

Hi,

Last month ordered 5 BD's from this site, but got only 4 out of 5 (delivered within 20 days)..........so called up the CC and was told that the 5th one would be reordered, and after another 20 days got the fifth one. Now what do I conclude about this site, bad for the former reason or good for the latter reason???:confused:

But the prices of the BD's and free shipping tempts a lot.

cheers.

It was very good of them to deliver 5 out of 5 BDs. For me the case was different....no delivery at all because the BD got into the hands of sales tax people and I had to pay tax for it..........:mad:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back