24" TV Recommendation

GeorgeB

H i FM's , Im looking for a TV to connect to my DVD (for easy songs selection) and to watch Hotstar once in a while. Also hoping to add a CPU in the future. I have a space constrain in terms of width( max 52 cm)
Not sure if a smart TV is available of this size. Pls suggest.

Thanks

H i FM's , Im looking for a TV to connect to my DVD (for easy songs selection) and to watch Hotstar once in a while. Also hoping to add a CPU in the future. I have a space constrain in terms of width( max 52 cm)
Not sure if a smart TV is available of this size. Pls suggest.

Thanks
If you're planning to add a CPU to it, you can just get a 24" monitor. Lots of options in any price range and a monitor will look significantly better with text and full chroma content.

Any
If you're planning to add a CPU to it, you can just get a 24" monitor. Lots of options in any price range and a monitor will look significantly better with text and full chroma content.
Any Recommendation fir a budget under 15k

Any Recommendation fir a budget under 15k
It's a big market. Go for any Dell/Lenovo/Acer/Asus/LG ones with the features you want. They all use similar panels. Major differences will be the ports (how many HDMI/DisplayPort/DVI etc), USB hub, speakers and adjustment (swivel, height adjust, tilt adjust).

Honestly, for 24" 1080p monitor you can't go wrong. Just pick whatever you like the design and features of or whatever is on sale today on Amazon/Flipkart due to Republic day.

In thag size, go for a Monitor for sure. Pick one with 2 hdmi ports. Connect a pc in one and a firestick in the other. I just picked an LG monitor and it's awesome.

MaSh

Thanks for all suggestions, bought Benq GW2283. Posting a pic of the same, Mods can close this

Attachments

• BENQ.jpeg
    BENQ.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 11
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back