250-300$ amp for Paradigm Mini Monitor v5 speakers?

talvezpao

I’m looking for an amp to go with my Paradigm Mini Monitor v5 speakers.
Has to have a remote, budget around 250-300$ (CAD).

Was looking mostly into NAD, Cambridge Audio and Marantz.

I live in Canada, more precisely in Quebec, and it’s been hard finding something with a remote and around that price.

I listen to all kind of music but up the volume mostly for electronic music. However, can’t go too strong on the bass because of my neighbour.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!!

Not familiar with your location what could or could not be available. That makes it very difficult to answer a question like this. If you are OK with used - check out the Canuck Audio Mart canada or local used listing websites. You might be able to get something a lot better for the price.

If you are looking for an advice on what you should buy - my 'extremely subjective' advice would be Marantz PM5005, SMSL AD18 should perhaps be in your budget. You can also check out the sonys, pioneers and yamahas. If you like their sound.

I've been browsing Canuck Audio Mart as per a Redditor's suggestion, was mostly looking for recommendations, so I'll look into PM5005; thanks!!

I’m looking for an amp to go with my Paradigm Mini Monitor v5 speakers.
Has to have a remote, budget around 250-300$ (CAD).

Was looking mostly into NAD, Cambridge Audio and Marantz.

I live in Canada, more precisely in Quebec, and it’s been hard finding something with a remote and around that price.

I listen to all kind of music but up the volume mostly for electronic music. However, can’t go too strong on the bass because of my neighbour.

Any recommendations?

Thank you!!
Have you checked canukaudiomart and usaudiomart for a used one? If not, please do check, there must be some real good options there.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back