26th Death anniversary of RDBURMAN

Bhaskar Jyoti Talapatra

Today is the 26th death anniversary of the genius Rahul Dev Burman. This icon has been the favourite of many audiophiles and layman for decades and may be he will remain so in the days yet to come. Personally I like him and his creationsalways give me celestial pleasure. Art is immortal so are his creationsalways. RDBURMAN left for his heavenly abode but the music he created will live for ever.

Today is the 26th death anniversary of the genius Rahul Dev Burman. This icon has been the favourite of many audiophiles and layman for decades and may be he will remain so in the days yet to come. Personally I like him and his creationsalways give me celestial pleasure. Art is immortal so are his creationsalways. RDBURMAN left for his heavenly abode but the music he created will live for ever.

Not only R.D Burman was a great composer but also a very innovative person trying out new styles of singing & ingenious instruments which make specific sounds. Hats off to him. I consider myself lucky to have enjoyed his music which I still do. His father was another great legend.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back