2GUD.com, by Flipkart - Electronics refurbished store !!

elangoas

Hi All,

Wanted to share my online shopping experience with 2gud.com, by Flipkart as a Refurbished online store in India, a much needed one..

ebay.in has been replaced with 2gud.com very recently and i bought few products and extremely happy with it.. As of now, 2gud.com website is accessible only from mobile browser, with Flipkart account credentials.. They seem to offer a mobile app & accessibility on desktop browser very soon..

So far, i have only shopped for mobiles ( 6 products - mobile phones, tabs), Refurbished ones with ebay.in in the last 2 yrs time and was happy with it.. Now with 2gud.com, backed by Flipkart, i was sure that the return policy would be much smoother & quicker than ebay.in turn around time (TAT)..

They have introduced category for each product like below :-

Unboxed - like new,
Refurbished - Brand,
Refurbished - superb,
Refurbished - Very good
Refurbished - Good..

Each of the category has detailed product description with cosmetic condition fairly explained.. Barring Refurbished - Brand, all other category have seller warranty between 12 months - 3 months, depending on the grade.. The seller is F1 infosolutions & services, who seem to have presence all over India..

Am one of those who think the flagship mobiles are unnecessarily expensive in India and always try for refurbished ones, lesser price..

Few weeks back, i made my first purchase..

1st purchase - Motorola Nexus 6 - (Refurbished - Very good) - 3GB RAM & 64GB ROM for 7K, after all instant discounts with cards.. Ordered them, boxed nicely and mobile was in a very good condition actually, but for some reason, gets in to vibration mode quickly.. Few times i changed it back to ring mode, but still it went back to vibrate mode.. So i raised a return and requested refund.. Process was smooth and refund happened sooner than i expected..

2nd purchase - Oneplus 5T - (Unboxed - Like New) - 8GB RAM & 128GB ROM for 20K (MRP was 38K), after all instant discounts with cards.. Barely a year old Flagship model, was listed for an unbelievable price.. So without a second thought, ordered it.. Mobile came with original box (Box was cosmetically 8/10), with all original contents inside as is.. There was not even a scratch on the mobile, almost like new..

As soon as i made a software upgrade by manufacturer, everything else was working fine on-the mobile, except the ringer volume.. Clearly a software issue.. I tried factory reset, nothing worked.. I was in no mood to return such a nice phone for the price that i got and disheartedly raised a return and requested refund.. This too was quickly processed..

3rd purchase - Oneplus 5T - (Unboxed - Like New) - 8GB RAM & 128GB ROM for 21.5K (MRP was 38K), after all instant discounts with cards.. To my surprise, found the same model listed again for slightly more.. Couldn't resist, and ordered it again.. Mobile came with original box (Box was cosmetically 8/10), with all original contents inside as is.. Same as previous purchase.. There was not even a scratch on the mobile, almost like new.. Couldn't ask for more..

This time , i didn't update the software provided by manufacturer..Works perfectly fine and extremely happy with the purchase !!

Apart from mobiles, they have also listed Laptops, some TV's, audio accessory (Bluetooth audio products), headphones and stuff and soon to expand across range of products..

Wanted to pass this information to other Forum Members who can benefit - Anyone who is low on budget, but want MORE for your money, 2gud.com will be a great choice..

If anyone is interested in such products, please check the category and READ the product description and cosmetic details of the product and then use your discretion to purchase..

I also saw few LED TV's of various sizes listed under Unboxed for great pricing..

Happy Shopping

Last edited:
I think a great initiative, would make people go to this from OLX especially where people are afraid to trade inter city for fraud and uncertainty. Will boost second hand market

I think a great initiative, would make people go to this from OLX especially where people are afraid to trade inter city for fraud and uncertainty. Will boost second hand market

Yes.. Very much.. The most attractive thing is 10 days return policy and refunds (incase of issues) for refurbished products.. Think, the first of its kind in India..

I wish someone offered clearance sales for year or more electronics like they happen in US etc. Would love to pick an avr right now at some good discounts :p

Disappointing to see it's mobile only. I wonder why Flipkart keeps doing this, one would imagine they would have learnt their lesson when the market rejected a mobile only myntra.

@elangoas thank you for this thread. Very useful. While it's heartening to learn about easy refunds, it also appears these mobiles are not all refurbished right.. 2 refunds out of 3 is not good. Il try them too.

Disappointing to see it's mobile only. I wonder why Flipkart keeps doing this, one would imagine they would have learnt their lesson when the market rejected a mobile only myntra.

I saw patent pending printed on the 2GUD.com shipment box.. So, i guess work in progress to launch it full scale on desktop browser and mobile app sooner..

During Big billion sale a week back, i got 20% instant discount of Rs 3,000 (max) on 2gud.com, which i think is more than what Flipkart would offer during any festive season on any product..

@elangoas thank you for this thread. Very useful. While it's heartening to learn about easy refunds, it also appears these mobiles are not all refurbished right.. 2 refunds out of 3 is not good. Il try them too.

Right.. Room for improvement.. I hope they quickly make the quality measures even more stringent.. With Motorola Nexus 6, that i picked, it was factory reset correctly and updated to latest software.... As soon as i switched on the phone, set-up screen came up, just like how you would get it in a brand new phone..

On both the 1 +5T models that i received, the mobile was factory reset and again switched on & off by them i guess, before packing.. Because as soon as i switched on the phone, it went to homescreen and not the set-up menu.. Also manufacturer OS updates weren't patched before shipping..(though not a big deal, but should have been done)..

With unboxed- like new mobile, you get 12 months seller warranty too..

2gud has more products now. However, Flipkart should not have pulled ebay. Though there were shady sellers there but still it was a good place to buy some cheap products. Now that Binny Bhansal has been shown the door by Walmart, not sure if 2gud will sustain in the long term.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back