3.5 mm jack cable availability in Mumbai

ranojoy

Just added a Marantz MM7055 power amp to my existing Denon AVR 2310. Hooked up the AVR pre-outs for the 5 primary channels to the power amp, leaving the AVR to drive the 2 surround back channels.

The Marantz accepts a 5V-15V signal for auto switch-on whereas the Denon has a 12V trigger out socket apparently for this very purpose.

Now where does one get hold of a 3.5mm mono to 3.5mm mono cord, both ends male terminated ?? Stereo 3.5 mm cords are easily available but I understand from internet gyan that only mono works for this purpose.

MX has such a model (see link) but its out of stock now. Inquiries at Lamington Road turned up zilch today.

Any Mumbaikar has any idea where to get hold of this rare item ? If anyone has a spare, I am willing to buy it for a reasonable price.

Just added a Marantz MM7055 power amp to my existing Denon AVR 2310. Hooked up the AVR pre-outs for the 5 primary channels to the power amp, leaving the AVR to drive the 2 surround back channels.

The Marantz accepts a 5V-15V signal for auto switch-on whereas the Denon has a 12V trigger out socket apparently for this very purpose.

Now where does one get hold of a 3.5mm mono to 3.5mm mono cord, both ends male terminated ?? Stereo 3.5 mm cords are easily available but I understand from internet gyan that only mono works for this purpose.

MX has such a model (see link) but its out of stock now. Inquiries at Lamington Road turned up zilch today.

Any Mumbaikar has any idea where to get hold of this rare item ? If anyone has a spare, I am willing to buy it for a reasonable price.
-----------------------------------------------------

I am not a Mumbaikar, but I can give you a suggestion. I recently bought 3.5mm to RCA stereo cable from Ghent Audio for my Marantz PM6004 and HTPC

I placed the order online and received the item within 15 days, without any hassle. product is top-notch
First, you send an e-mail and upon confirmation, you can place order.

Attachments

• DSCF3215.jpg
    DSCF3215.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCF3218.jpg
    DSCF3218.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Dear ,Amitkg
Was your cable arrived custom duty and shipping free of costs? or How at much addition costs?
I found the cables in the site are very interesting and i like to order RCA and UBS cable for my system,

REgards,

-----------------------------------------------------

I am not a Mumbaikar, but I can give you a suggestion. I recently bought 3.5mm to RCA stereo cable from Ghent Audio for my Marantz PM6004 and HTPC

I placed the order online and received the item within 15 days, without any hassle. product is top-notch
First, you send an e-mail and upon confirmation, you can place order.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back