3.5mm Male to 2RCA - 10 meters required (Branded) - Bangalore Local Dealer Preferred

petes

I am looking for any good local shop in Bangalore to buy this cable. I had purchased one from online but the quality is not good (Subwoofer thumps and humminng sounded noticed) and the branded ones end at 5 mtr. I verified with a shorter cable (Blue rigger) and absolutely no thump or hum.

Can someone please suggest a good shop to buy this kind of branded cable (Image attached).

Attachments

• cable.png
    cable.png
    762.8 KB · Views: 0
I am looking for any good local shop in Bangalore to buy this cable. I had purchased one from online but the quality is not good (Subwoofer thumps and humminng sounded noticed) and the branded ones end at 5 mtr. I verified with a shorter cable (Blue rigger) and absolutely no thump or hum.

Can someone please suggest a good shop to buy this kind of branded cable (Image attached).
This is 5 meters. I have not personally used this, but on amazon it has plenty of ratings

I was not satisfied with the SP road shop and settled for 5 mtr bluerigger from amazon by altering my setup.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back