32"/40" Inch LED TV. Budget Conscious.

I had to leave suddenly and did not note the model number. It was the non-3D model. I'll be going again in two days, will post it.

thanks @jambu, will wait for your valuable post
pl watch it for little longer and judge along with known brands if possible

hi guys,
i was tracking the Sony KDL-32EX550 : EX550 for purchase. but to my surprise, the city dealer is saying that this product has been discontinued. contrary to this, the older KLV-32EX330 : EX330 is still available. whereas flipkart shows that it is KLV-32EX330 : EX330, that has been discontinued. i am confused as to what happened. i tried contacting sony customer care but they dont seem to respond.

anyone here has any idea about these two models availability?
Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I was actually referring to retail store, not the online one. I know it is available online, out of stock in some sites.. but available. what i wanted to know was whether it has actually been discontinued or not. as opposed to ex330 which flipkart states as discontinued specifically.

The AOC TV that I was mentioning was 40LEA1330. Basic LED without 3D.

I compared with 'standard' picture mode against a 2013 Sammy F5000 and LG 6410, side-by-side. It was in a showroom in Kakinada.

As mentioned previously, I had compared SD & HD content - TataSky channels and my own TV/movie rips - avi, mp4 and mkv, with file sizes 150MB to 4GB. Episode of Modern Family, one lecture, Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban, Transformers - 2, The Dark Knight.

The AOC was a step lower than the LG (which is much more expensive) but blew away the Sammy. I for one would never buy the Sammy Series 5 when I have the very much cheaper option.
I also spoke to the AOC service guys, they were very polite & positive when answering queries. Sammy customer care was also positive when I spoke to them.

AOC service confirmed the 3 year comprehensive warranty. Was quoted 38k (open for reasonable negotiation). Sammy was ~50k with one year warranty.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back