32" Sony Bravia 32BX320 Review with Pictures

Required expert advice Sony KLV-32CX32D and its review

I am planing to buy Sony KLV-32CX32D and I required expert advice for this model and review

hi guys,
I picked up the 40 bx420 from national market in bangalore without bill and it cost me 38k, happy with it so far not happy with the sound though so looking for a sound system,
About the tv - its a no frill tv and does what a tv should do well :)

Apart from warranty and without bill , is there any difference in grey market TVs? . Will they have sealed boxes ?

Hi Max8084,

Now you have more then six months exp on this model, could you please tell me your exp on this model. I am also planning to buy a sony LCD TV but I am confused either 32BX320 or 32CX32D.

you are right, it is not able to play any subtitles and neither there is any option available for the same.

Hey Guys,

I have been planning to buy a 32 inch LCD tv and have shortlisted to Sony because of 3 years warranty it is providing.. and now have found this issue of subtitles. Were you guys able to sort it out. Does this below link help?

Sony: KDL-32BX320 media playback

hi guys,
I picked up the 40 bx420 from national market in bangalore without bill and it cost me 38k, happy with it so far not happy with the sound though so looking for a sound system,
About the tv - its a no frill tv and does what a tv should do well :)

please post the pictures of your tv showing a channel

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back