37" LCD price

manju_sm

Hi Friends,

I am planning to buy 37" LCD and join the LCD community in this festival season (In this week). Right now i have selected Samsung-LA37A550P1. I checked the prices with SAMSUNG dealer in bangalore. Currently he is quoting 51K + 12.4% Tax. Does any one have idea what will be the best price to go for it in Banaglore. I will appreciate if u suggest the dealer where can i buy it for a good price.

(I was very much confused with 12.4 Tax also..is it applicable to all states of india?).

Also is this model suitable for viewing XVid/Divx movies, Tata Sky and playing games with PS3. Are there any models of other manufacturers which can beat this model in the performance and other features.

yes 12.5% vat is added in all states,however f u want it cheaper but without bill and warranty u can buy it in the grey market.

Try with the Yesbee electronics in bangalore , they give the best
price compared to others.

Yesbee #85/1, K H Road, Double Road, Bangalore - 080 22239512

Yesbee Electronis #696/35-24, 11th Main Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore - 080 41602799

Regards
Ravi

Hi Friends,

I bought Sammy LA37A550P1 at YesBee for 54K inclusive of taxes and also Pioneer 610 Dvd player at national market bangalore for 7300 Rs (I tried for 6.5K and it didn't worked and only few are having this model) . I will soon provide my feed back on both TV and DVD player here.....

Can any one tell me the cost of PS3 and best place to buy it in bangalore?

Thanks to all the members here who have put their efforts/time to study the technology and helped others providing knowledge on LCD and PLASMA and other electronic equipments....

Cheers ;)

Hi Friends,

I bought Sammy LA37A550P1 at YesBee for 54K inclusive of taxes and also Pioneer 610 Dvd player at national market bangalore for 7300 Rs (I tried for 6.5K and it didn't worked and only few are having this model) . I will soon provide my feed back on both TV and DVD player here.....

Thanks to all the members here who have put their efforts/time to study the technology and helped others providing knowledge on LCD and PLASMA and other electronic equipments....

Cheers ;)

Could you pls give you feedback on YesBee

Hi Friends,

Cheers ;)

Hi Manju

If you plan to buy original one , you can buy from any showroom, we even have one being sold here in the forum itself in the sale section.
http://www.hifivision.com/sale/2050...3-40gb-six-axis-wireless-controller-sale.html

Otherwise you can buy from National Market if you know someone there.

I would also like to know the feedback for yesbee,

Also from which shop did you buy the dv 610 from national market as it is a good player, also post the feedback and details for the same

Hi,

Happy Diwali to all.. I bought the TV from Yesbee..Its been delivered on the same day when i paid. But haven't got the wall mount accessories and No one visited for Demo from SAMSUNG:eek: The set is good and i my self connected it with Pioneer DVD (Ofcourse its simple) also recently got Reliance Big TV connection.

The TV and movies look awesome. But sound is some what not good but not that poor too.. worth of watching television and movies on this set.

Its really really nice to watch HD upscaled movies with Panasonic player. One good thing is it reads multi session discs also...

Now trying to connect Creative 5.1 to my TV as i dont have separate Home Theater. But the cable needs to be changed as Creative is having standard stereo pins.

Reliance Digital quoted a price for the SAMSUNG LA37A550P1 as Rs. 53,990. Considering the B series are out now, does this price look real? Would have imagined it to be costing a lot less now since, it was hovering around the same figure last year also. Thoughts?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back