kitts

Hi
Need help to buy a 3d Bluray media player,
My present set up is
Sony Bravia 32 EX720 3D TV
Airtel Recorder
denon 1306 HTIB
DVD player (old)
After buying the 3D TV i was looking to buy a 3D Bluray player.After reviewing several posts Now I have decied to go fo HD media player.
My require ment is
1. CD/DVD/BD Shuld be insertable
2.USB
3.HDMI 1.4a ( for 3d)
4. Optical & Coaxial i/p
5. Budget up to 13K.
Can any one suggest / advise ?
your valuable inputs will be highly appreciated..

Hi
Need help to buy a 3d Bluray media player,
My present set up is
Sony Bravia 32 EX720 3D TV
Airtel Recorder
denon 1306 HTIB
DVD player (old)
After buying the 3D TV i was looking to buy a 3D Bluray player.After reviewing several posts Now I have decied to go fo HD media player.
My require ment is
1. CD/DVD/BD Shuld be insertable
2.USB
3.HDMI 1.4a ( for 3d)
4. Optical & Coaxial i/p
5. Budget up to 13K.
Can any one suggest / advise ?
your valuable inputs will be highly appreciated..

most 3D bluray players also double up as a media player and play almost all video formats. You can look at sony, panasonic, samsung, etc.........

most 3D bluray players also double up as a media player and play almost all video formats. You can look at sony, panasonic, samsung, etc.........

Thaks, I will audit, Mean while is there any Media player which can play CD/DVD/BD?

The current Dune players can't do 3d blurays.

Pls find below spec & link can any one help/ suggest this model is ok,can i Buy, since it is from china & i have not seen/ heard this brand so for.

EC Technology is a recognized manufacturer and solution supplier with Android and Linux OS for Video and Audio series,communication series and networked series products including IPTV,Google TV,Full HD Media Player and Digital networked security came
1.,EC-E6B---Realtek 1185 DVB-T Media Player,with DVB-T dual tuner can recorder two channels at the same time.It also supports USB 3,.0.Gagibit Ethernet,WIFI,very excellent broadcast ability for almost all the media format. It's in very good price $78 for sample test,

2,EC-Q6B---Realtek 1186 3D media player,with Android OS,can download apk from Android Maret.play games,also supports USB 3,.0.Gagibit Ethernet,WIFI etc.

kitts,
Currently, only Realtek 1186 chip based players can play 3d ISO. And almost all are hi media clone. Hi-media is good player, but there are still some firmware issues. But that's the only player which has firmwares coming out and has good internet community support. I would stick with it.

If you want to save money, you can go with micca ep950 or ep 600g2. Both are hi-media clones, are cheaper and you can load hi-media firmware on these.

But buy soon. There is a rumor that Realtek is getting out of media player chipset market. If it does, then the supply for these would dry up.

The media players are a single chip solutions, so the quality of audio/video, features supported etc is same across the players as long as the chipset is same. Where it differs then from manufacturer to manufacture is the firmware and support. Traditionally, Xtreamer, Dune etc have larger developer support, so they offer better firmware, bug fixing and develop some of their applications on top. Although they are still limited by the SDK provided by the chipset manufacturer.

The xtreamer prodigy and sidewinder 3 is also based 1186 chip. But so far, they haven't come out with any extraordinary firmwares or better support. The issue of 3D iso playback at 23.976 is still plagued across all 1186 based players. That's a major contention at the moment.

kitts,
Currently, only Realtek 1186 chip based players can play 3d ISO. And almost all are hi media clone. Hi-media is good player, but there are still some firmware issues. But that's the only player which has firmwares coming out and has good internet community support. I would stick with it.

If you want to save money, you can go with micca ep950 or ep 600g2. Both are hi-media clones, are cheaper and you can load hi-media firmware on these.

But buy soon. There is a rumor that Realtek is getting out of media player chipset market. If it does, then the supply for these would dry up.

Hi
Thanks for help!!
I will get the price quote for Hi-Media 900B, & EC-Q6 has got Realtek 1186 chip if possible can u check below link and coment on this player?
android media player box device Manufacturer Exporter Wholesale Supplier Distributor from china support HDMI1.4 android system, 3D Movie and 3D game

^^The Himedia 900B is available with detna for Rs.11500. External Bluray drive that match is available for Rs.3750/-

I just want to pitch in to clear few misconception, when we say 3D suppoprt, we have to be a bit clear which 3D format support we are talking about. if its 3D BD ISO frame sequential, then very few media players are capable of playing it currently via HDD.
But the usual SBS 3D, floating all around net can be played on any media player/PC/laptop. Its the 3D TV's algo that combines the two frames to provide a 3D picture. So for SBS 3D all you need is a 3D TV and glasses, rest any player is able to play the file.

About above mentioned EC Q6...... it seems to play 3D ISO (thought not specifically mentioned, sequential) , but the quality and authenticity of the product seems questionable ... its a china made product with no reviews .....

3D Movies HDD Media Player (EC-Q6) - China Portable Hdd,Multimedia Player,Media Box in Radio & TV Broadcasting

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back