3d Play back using samsung se-506 blue ray drive

yesterday i tried with powerdvd 13 trial version and for my pleasant surprise it worked....thanks all of you for your help and support..

Kmplayer...also has a good 3d support...check if u can use it to work with your videos..

its very simple...

once u install there is a 3d buttom on the lower left corner... u can try till u get the double screen into one..

cheers

Dear Yoki
i am able to play BR using my laptop including 3D with power dvd 13 player...i had issue with 3d while using power dvd 10 ....i have never notice problem mention by you .....i use my laptop as player for bluray or media player for BR rips...

i did not understand you question properly. if you have 3D TV you must change the settings 2D to 3D if you want to watch movie in 3D

second thing is if you are trying to play video from pc/laptop to tv it's not good idea. even using HDMI cable you will see fps always missing which will feel sometimes video skipping for a second continuously or may be millisecond which is noticeable.

well not sure about small size file. i tried 720p/1080p bluray rip file, normally 4.5GB to 9gb file size.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back