3d projector? optoma / epson

@abhilash
Thanks for your opinion.. But you see although I am a movie addict.. Its a pain to fot these demos.. Specially in Delhi.m hardly any dedicated places..
The demo place I went to had a 85" screen.. So all projectors mostly looked pretty ok.. Couldn't see a noticible difference.. So I m kinda ending up trusting on reviews..
I understand your opinion and may be my 2nd projector will be highly reviewed by me personally..
But now with a budget of any 1 lac... I personally think Epson tw6000 is the way to go. Though I haven't been able to demo it yet.

Are you able to get delivery time for tw6000 ? Evrybody will quote but there is no stock with them. This PJ is in high demand and there is a queue it seems. On the other hand optoma is readily available. I've even spoken to epson directly and they have accepted that they have shortage and expect a shipment of the new tw PJ series soon, but no dates.

Last edited:
Thanks @sixthsense! Since the rupee has fallen, I am guessing that prices will be higher whenever TW6000 becomes available.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back