4 New Channels added in Tata Sky

Jigneshg

Today Tata Sky have added 4 new channels :clapping:

UTV Action on 313
Zee Classic on 315
Rupashi Bangla on 860
DY365 ON 889

Much needed UTV Action is finally der in TS. :yahoo:

UTV Action got audio in Hindi I mean showing Hindi dubbed version:mad:. Tried to change the audio to English but that option got striked out. Is this is the case with other DTHs as well or this is the handiwork of TataSky?

Thanks
Satya

Last edited:
UTV Action got audio in Hindi I mean showing Hindi dubbed version:mad:. Tried to change the audio to English but that option got striked out. Is this is the case with other DTHs as well or this is the handiwork of TataSky?

Thanks
Satya

UTV Action is a Hndi Movie channel. They show English Movies in Hindi. And its the same in all DTH's as well :D

Totally agree.I wish they would bring us exclusive channels instead of merely adding what is already available.After all ,they have access to a whole array of channels through SKY.

I hope you know that those channels would need permission & a broadcasting centre in India to start operations. You make it sound like child's play.

I hope you know that those channels would need permission & a broadcasting centre in India to start operations. You make it sound like child's play.

Sure,everyone knows that.Shouldn't be impossible for the Tatas if they really extend themselves. Tata Sky is unique, and I am a great fan, but I am afraid they may also be treading down the long road towards boredom if they only add channels which everyone else is also showing.

I m waiting for SAAM MARATHI Channel to be added in TATA sky ( but anyways im going for tata sky :p). Any idea why its not in tata sky but other added it

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back