4 sq mm 3-core Power Cable - White (15m)

AKT

Dear FMs,

I have a noisy online UPS which I keep far away from my A/V setup. I have to run a 4sq mm 3-core power cable from the UPS to the A/V setup. About 15m length and white PVC jacket.

I have searched quite a bit in Bangalore but could not find anybody who would cut a 15m length for a white PVC cable. Everybody has a black one to offer though. Any links/ph#/suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.

Regards.

Dear FMs,

I have a noisy online UPS which I keep far away from my A/V setup. I have to run a 4sq mm 3-core power cable from the UPS to the A/V setup. About 15m length and white PVC jacket.

I have searched quite a bit in Bangalore but could not find anybody who would cut a 15m length for a white PVC cable. Everybody has a black one to offer though. Any links/ph#/suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.

Regards.
This Amazon seller does have 10 meter on sale. Probably you can contact the seller if he can provide 15 meter as well.

Dear FMs,

Regards.
Did you go to chikpet market? They usually huge coils of 65M used in industrial applications.

Dear FMs,

Regards.
R you interested in buying lappkabel power cables ??? Sir

Thank you. I did see it. Very costly! Regular cable at shielded cost :(
I am sure in SP road you will find it but white is very rare, so simpler maybe to use a black cable but hide it in a white plastic casing which is always white :)

I am sure in SP road you will find it but white is very rare, so simpler maybe to use a black cable but hide it in a white plastic casing which is always white :)
Thank you. White is indeed super rare and I cannot run a flat casing in here. Maybe a rounded casing??? But that would be another quest :(

I see a few options on moglix
Thank you again! But Moglix does not sell retail. The one in the link is a 180m roll!!

I see a few options on moglix
This is single core 4 sq mm power cables sir ,

I am using a mil spec silver plated copper wire of 4 sqmm which has teflon dielectric for my power cable on my monoblock

you can keep this the same as the wiring done at home ..maybe try out Metro Cash and carry if you know someone with a metro card ?
a lot of the cables from local electrical outlets are actually fake.

Instead of white cables , maybe you can consider running it via white raceway/conduits ? you used to get paintable rectangular ones which can conceal the cables inside.

White flexible conduit is available easily - maybe you can use that to run any colored wire through it.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back